Riley's Day Off

I woke up to tiny kisses. I felt the soft presences of lips hover above my eyes lids. My left one, then my right. I felt them on the tip of my nose and then on the corner of my mouth. I opened my eyes and smiled up at a smirking Lyle.

“Good morning princess.” He whispered leaning down giving me a kiss on the neck. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair as looked around the room. We were still in the living room from last night.

“What time is it?” I grumbled.

“10:00 am.” He whispered kissing my chin.

“Are we not doing school today?” I giggled at the tickle of his scruff brushing against my face.

“I called in sick.”

“And I’m still here because?”

“I refused to let go of you this morning when Dylan tried to wake you up.” I giggled.

“Oh you bad boy!” he chuckled as I pulled his face closer to mine and captured his lips. “You taste like cinnamon.” I smiled.

“You don’t.” he whispered. I glared at him in an attempt to hold back my smile.

“I can take a hint.” I laughed getting up from the couch. Lyle wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, he rested his chin on my shoulder as we made our way to the bathroom. “Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Work, Work, Daycare, and probably out roaming the beach.” He answered nibbling on my ear. 

“So Tina is roaming the beach and Buttons is at work?” I asked grabbing the toothbrush.

“Funny.” He chuckled and took the toothbrush from my hand.

“What are you doing?” I asked looking in the mirror at him confused.

“Brushing your teeth for you, silly. Now saw cheese.”

“Cheese!” I said flashing him my teeth. He reached around my waist and put a dollop of toothpaste on the brush. He squinted in the mirror and watched our reflections carefully as he scrubbed my teeth.

“Spit.” I bent down and spit out into the sink. “Say Ah.”

“This is ridiculous.” I laughed.

“Say Ah!” he yelled.

“Ah!” I giggled opened my mouth for him.

“That’s my girl. You have an exceptional mouth, but I’m sure you knew that already.”

“Pervert.” I mumbled around the brush.

“Don’t act like you don’t love it. Spit.” I bent down and spit into the sink while he washed off the brush. He handed me a little cap filled with mouth wash. “Gargle.” I rolled my eyes but did as he said. “Now kiss me.” I smiled and turned around to wrap my arms around his neck. I stood up on my tippy toes and smashed my lips into his. He bit down on my lip and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

“I couldn’t have brushed my teeth myself?” I teased leaning my head on his.

“I didn’t want to be away from you.” He whined.

“Clingy as fuck.”

“You know you like it.” he grumbled as he picked me up and threw me on the bed. I laughed as he climbed on top of me leaving little kisses along the way. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his soft brown hair as he left butterfly kisses all along my stomach. “I love you.” He whispered with each one. “I love you, I love you, I love you...”