Dinner and A Flashback

i'm so sorry for the long wait everyone. so much has been going on in my life right now and i've been doing my best to write when i can. here's a long cute chapter for your enjoyment. please excuse the typos and mistakes. it was pretty late towards the end lol. hope you enjoy.

"Are you just going to sit there pointing that gun at me all day?" Jennika asked me in that annoying whiny voice of hers. I didn't dignify her stupid ass question with an answer. I just stared, held my focus. This bitch wouldn't so much a blink without me noticing it. "Okay," she sighed.

"I fucking hate you."

"I know."

"So...what are you thinking about naming it?" I asked. I was getting bored and I needed something to hold my attention.

"If it's a girl I was think about Kyla."

"That's pretty. What if it's a boy?"

"I was thinking..."

"Shut up." I said when my phone started to ring. "Hello."

"Hey," I frowned at Riley's wobbly voice.

"What's up?" I asked worried. "Did you talk to Lyle?"

"Not yet, He's going to take me out on a date and tell me everything over dinner or something."

"That should be fun."

"Should I be worried?"

"Just hear him out." I sighed still not sure how to feel about what Jennika told me. Her side of the story...it was awful...but so not like Lyle. "What do I do with her?"

"Lyle said he didn't care...so do what you have to."

"Are you sure."

"I don't care what happens to her anymore, his words."

"Alright, talk to you later." I hung up with phone and stood up putting it in my back pocket.

"My baby," she pleaded. "I was thinking about naming him-"

"That doesn't matter anymore."

Bang!

"How is this going to work? There are a bunch of students that work in restaurants around town that have you as a teacher. And if they don't have you as a teacher they'll know of you. Not to mention everyone knows me." I rolled my eyes confused by this situation. Lyle was having a hard time talking to me last night about what happened between him and his sister. So I took the opportunity to tell him about my...outing...with Eddie. Of course he got angry and jealous. But sadly there as nothing I could do about it. Eddie gave us a lot of fucking money, this was a serious debt that had gone unpaid. His response was,

"Well I'll just take you out on a better date first. I'll be damned if he gets to take you out on a proper date before I do." So here we are sitting in the living room getting ready to go out to dinner.

"We're gonna get caught." I grumbled.

"We won't get caught." He smiled handing me a red wig. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to put it on right. With Tina's help and some adjusting it didn't look like a wig at all. It actually looked pretty good, but no matter how you cut it...I still looked like Riley.

"This isn't going to work baby." I frowned.

"You look really good with red hair." He smiled.

"Can I dye it for her?" Tina gasped jumping in with excitement spread across her face. She has been wanting to dye my hair since she found out I shot Ricky. Lyle was too big a fan of the black, it's been an ongoing argument I'm starting to get sick of.