The Truth

“Took you long enough.” Dylan groaned hopping out of the bed of the truck as he saw me and the tow truck pull up. “Where’d your friend go?”

“She took me to the bar to see Eddie, I picked up your check. You don’t have to work today. Your boss gave you the day off.” He nodded taking the envelope. “She dropped me off that the garage and went home.”

“I can fix this tire right now if you want.” The guy said. I’m not sure what you’re supposed to call them. The car guys? Repairmen? Tow-men? I don’t know. “Free of charge.” He smiled with his thick Hispanic accent.

“What’s the catch?” Dylan said.

“No catch homes. I’ll do it out of the kindness of my heart. Maybe I could get a number in return. Maybe yours Bonita?” he winked at me. Dylan groaned and rolled his eyes.

“Just give him your number so we can go home.” He sighed.

“How about I give you 20 bucks and we call it a day.” I said reaching into my pocket.

“40.”

“Fine.” It was late by the time we got back to the house. River was already in bed, Ryder had gone home, Tina was out on yet another date and Lyle was watching TV on the couch.

“Tell him tomorrow.” Dylan whispered and patted me on the back as he went to go to his room.

“Hey babe. What did Eddie want?” Lyle asked making room for me on the couch.

“I’ll tell you later,” I sighed leaning into him. “I just want to enjoy this moment with you.” I fell asleep like that in his arms. I guess that was a bad idea.

“Riley!” the sounds of Chris’s groans filled me from the inside making me feel safe and warm. His big hands gripped my waist as I rocked back and forth on him. I moaned at the amazing feeling of having him inside me, having someone I love, love me back in the best way. “Good girl.” He growled and I loved every second of it. I slightly froze when I locked eyes with Eli. He stared at the two of us making love in daddy’s chair. I stared at him over Chris’s shoulder daring him to watch. He looked at the both of us with a look of disgust and disappointment. I contoured my face up in pleasure as I kept my gaze on him while I made Chris moan and moan and moan. Just as he was about to climax Eli huffed and looked away. I closed my eyes for a second enjoying this moment. When I opened them he was gone.

Chris smiled at me as he pulled himself out of me. He gave me butterfly kisses that felt like heaven and the smell of a warm summer rain. He wrapped me up in his arms and beamed a smile down at me that made me feel at peace. He carried me over to his bed and pulled me close. I snuggled into his chest and smiled at that wonderful warm feeling climbing up through my body. I felt his chest rise and fall smoothly, I looked up and smiled at his sleeping face.

“Psst.” I saw Eli staring at me in the doorway. He motioned for me to come meet him in the hallway. I groaned in frustration and moved to get up from the bed. I carefully moved out of Chris’s arms. I pulled on some pants and put on one of his shirts as I tip-toed into the hallways. I closed the door behind me careful to not wake him up. When I got into the hallways I glared at Eli and leaned up against the door annoyed by his presence.

“What do you want?” I asked wanting to get this over with.

“I just want to talk to you.” He mumbled.

“Yeah well I don’t want to talk to you.” I glared. And moved to open the door. “So if you don’t mind.” He moved and pressed his hand against the door preventing me from opening it. He stared down at me as he leaned over me. I scowled up at him, disgusted by the feeling of his breath on my face.