𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

Începe de la început

"I've decided to throw a party." Alice announced with a big smile on her face.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school?" Jasper asked and both Lilith and Bella couldn't hide the looks on their faces once he said that knowing they will most likely graduate high school plenty of times.

"A party... at your place?" Angela questioned, not really believing what she was hearing as she pointing at the adoptive siblings just to double check she heard correctly. Even after four years of high school together, the Cullens had never been social enough to throw a party, so it seemed strange to her and the rest of the friendship group that now they wanted to be social butterflies and throw a party for the whole senior year.

"I've never seen your house." Jessica said, realising now after the four years that they've known each other, she had never seen their house or driven by it.

"No one's ever seen their house besides Lilith." Eric reminded his friend.

"A party? Really?" Lilith asked Alice with distaste, she wasn't sure what her motives were when it came to this party and what she was trying to pull considering Lilith had distanced herself from the Cullens—and she knew that she would definitely have to be dragged there if they wanted her to go. She couldn't think of anything worse than pretending everything was all sunshine and rainbows with the Cullens just because they decided they wanted to throw a party for the senior year to somehow make up for the things that they've done.

"It'll be fun." Alice said to her, emphasising the word 'fun' to her, hoping her words would convince her to go.

"Right." Lilith simply grumbled, she then watched as a blank look fell over Alice's face and she slumped back in her seat, a sign she was having a vision. She then looked over at Edward who had a look of concentration over his own—meaning he was looking into it and if Lilith didn't act quick enough, people would begin to notice what was happening and be slightly weirded out, "Hey, Angela." She called and most of the groups attention fell onto Lilith, a flash of relief flooding her as her last minute plan was beginning to work.

"Yeah?" The girl asked, the Cullens no longer on her mind and her attention was completely on her friend.

"I finished my final this morning and I was wondering if you could come over this afternoon and help me go over it?" She asked her friend, hoping it would be enough to distract everyone from the Cullens.

Angela modded, "Oh, yeah, I'll only be able to stay for a little bit because of my mom, but, I'll definitely stop by!"

Lilith shot a look over to see that Alice had snapped out of it even though Jasper and Edward were still looking over at her with a look of concern and she turned back to Angela and smiled, "Thanks, you're the best."

Angela chuckled and flipped her hair lightly, "I know." She said to her jokingly making Lilith giggle and shake her head at her.

The bell then rang, causing Lilith to flinch lightly as she wasn't expecting it and she had completely lost track of time. The girl quickly packed up her things before she began to walk to class, groaning to herself when she realised she had Biology and she had to sit next to Edward still.

She sat down at her lab desk, Edward soon following in and sitting down next to her, the girl not even reacting to him and simply keeping her eyes on Mr. Molina as he taught his lesson for the day and memorising what they had to do for the practical work they had to do, making sense of what was on their desks and why they would need them.