Chapter 50: Being The Son Of A Sage

Start from the beginning

The pair simply replied to the man in unison only with a nod and a hum.

Turning back to his advisor, he continued "And as for you, Futami! I am entrusting the safety of my children to you!"

"Of course, Lord Hagoromo!" The young man only replied as he lowly bowed his head before him.

With that, with one hand, Hagoromo pulled his hood above his head. And soon after, he then turned away from the three and began walking away, leaving them to watch him begin his journey to who knows where. But what they were completely oblivious to that there was in fact a fourth person watching the sage begin his journey towards a one month mission, hidden behind nearby trees, with all too familiar crimson red eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Miss Krishna!" Two subordinates greeted in unison as they lowered their heads a bit into a bow.

Returning the greeting, said girl too slightly bowed towards the two males. Lifting her head to meet eyes with them, she then began forming handsigns.

"Have any idea what she's saying?"

With his thumb and index finger below his chin, the other male replied "I think she's asking us if we've seen Master Indra?"

"Oh, I see!"

"We deeply appologize, Miss Krishna. But, we haven't seen him!"

That was all he said, before they turned away and entered the main building. The moment the reply had processed within her mind, all Krishna could do was release a deep and disappointed sigh.

"Sis!"

The voice was all too familiar to her, but it made her raise her head and turn towards the source, finding that it did indeed belong to a certain young brunette, now running in her direction.

Dragging his heels to a stop, he then asked the albino "So, found Elder Brother yet?"

With a worried look on her face, she gloomily responded to him by shaking her head and humming no.

"Still no sign of Master Indra?"

Turning to see whom had said that, the two teens' gazes were soon met with a young man now making his way down the steps of the main building.

"Sorry, Futami! Not a single clue where he might even be!"

Crossing his arms over his chest, the advisor deeply sighed before groaning "Without Master Indra, we cannot begin training. How exactly are the subordinates going to learn without an instructor?"

In unison, all the three of them did was let out deep and disappointed sighs. Oddly enough, their questions were somewhat answers when...

"There's no need for that!"

The sudden familiar voice had startled all three and made them abruptly turned to see whom said that, only for their gazes to land on an all too familiar prodigy with one hand resting on his right hip.

"Master Indra!"

"Elder Brother!"

Said brunette said nothing however and just rudely walked past them, heading towards the open gates of the compound.

"Wait, Elder Brother! Where are you going?"

Stopping in his tracks, said teen twisted his head a bit over his shoulder, his dark orbs now flashing red the moment he met eyes with his little brother, scaring the young brunette a bit in the process.