Not So Unwilling: Chapter Forty Two

Sorry I didn't upload this yesterday. I got caught up watching jersey shore! Hate Sammi. Hate Deena! Wanna marry Pauly D!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Forty Two

                After everyone was done saying their hellos and such, it was time for the first dance... the waltz. I was confident with the waltz and polka, but it was the mazurka that I was petrified for.

                Tim led me to the dance floor and we began dancing to a song played by a little band that was in the corner all wearing black tuxes and bow ties. I fell into step with Tim and we danced along with the other guests.

                The entire time I stared into Tim's beautiful eyes which we staring back into mine.

                "So you must think my family is completely dysfunctional," Tim said as the violins reached a higher octave and we turned.

                I scoffed. "Mine is just as bad... well, with the exception of your grandmother."

                Tim frowned. "Yeah, she is pretty awful."

                "Yes, she is. How do you deal with all of them? I mean your grandmother is nuts, your mom is so intense, your brother is weird, and your dad is... " I said, trailing off.

                "When I was younger, I thought that that was how your family was supposed to be, but after I went over to my friend's houses and met their parents, I realized that I was the one with the weird family, but by then I was so used to it that it didn't even matter. I don't see my grandmother everyday, so I only have to deal with her occasionally which I am purely thankful for. My mom is quiet and intense but she is tolerable. She doesn't bother me. I don't bother her. My brother is an ass, but he hasn't been home since he was left high school, and well, for my dad, he's always been the biggest problem with him being... you know... him, but I usually just don't do things that would push his buttons."

                Another song came on and we continued to dance. The hand that was clasped with Tim's was getting really sweaty and my feet were staring to hurt in the heels and it was only the second song of the night. It was definitely going to be a long one.

                After about the fifth song, Tim and I went to the buffet to grab some drinks and take a break. I was dying. The heels Lauren and I had picked weren't exactly made for such strenuous activity. I really wished that I could just chuck them off and dance without them, but I was at a freaking ball where everyone was watching my every move, so I couldn't.

                I was sipping from a flute of champagne when the beautiful girl in the red dress from before came sauntering over. That was when I realized who she was: Monica Beauvilare, the seventeen year old, French supermodel who was in almost every single magazine and on the front cover of almost all of them. She was voted the most beautiful girl to ever live just a couple months ago... yes, I was a sucker for the tabloids and celebrity magazines. Don't judge.

                "Hello, Timothy," she said in a strong French accent to Tim, not even acknowledging me. And it was true. Monica was probably the most beautiful girl ever born and she was all real. Next to her I probably looked like a troll.

                "Hello, Monica," Tim said in a less than excited voice. He wrapped his arm around my waist, "Monica, this is my girlfriend, Jasmine. Jasmine, this is my dad's business partner's daughter, Monica."

                I smiled widely. "It's very nice to meet you, Monica. You're even more beautiful in person."

                Monica briefly looked me up and down and then averted his eyes back to Tim. The bitch completely ignored me and I even freaking complimented her! "So, Timothy, would you dance with me?" She put her long, slender hand out and smiled that knock out smile.

                Tim looked at me and than back at Monica. "Monica, I don't think that-"

                "I'm sure your girlfriend wouldn't mind if we danced for just one song," she said, cutting Tim off and looking down at me with a look that said 'if you don't let me dance with him, I will rip your throat out'.

                Tim looked at me and I nodded my head and pushed him away from me. "Go ahead, Tim. I don't mind."

                Tim let himself be dragged to the dance floor by the beautiful supermodel, but his eyes never left mine.

***************************************************************************************************************

Next chapter is gonna be so INTENSE!!!!!! So wat do u think is gonna happen???

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

THANKS'LOVE

MEL BELL <333