Not So Unwilling: Chapter Twenty One

Hey! Sorry it took me longer this time to upload! I went to a football game for three days, so I was too busy! Plus, no electronics allowed on family vaca's, so sorry! Anyway, I was SO happy when I came home and saw that I had over 4,000 views and over 100 votes and comments!!!!! It legit made my life! But, you know what would make my life even better? 5,000 views and 150 votes and comments... but that's just a wild dream... :D

Enjoy!

***********************************************************************

Chapter Twenty One

I was taken aback. That was probably the sweetest thing that anybody had ever said to me... well, okay that wasn't true. But, it was definitely the sweetest thing that Tim ever said to me that wasn't completely perverted, which was a HUGE step.

I sighed and got back up. He was trying to kill me by being nice. "Okay, let's do it again. I'll try harder this time."

I rested my hand on his shoulder and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body and clasped our other hands together. "OK," he moved his hand to my upper back right next to my armpit, "Watch my feet. 1...2...3..."

He began to count and I watched as his feet did the box movement and mirrored his movements in opposite. I was focusing so hard, I didn't even notice the music stop. Tim stopped dancing and wrapped his arms around me and began to laugh. I was so confused.

"What are you doing, Tim?" I asked. I had been on such a role. Why did he have to stop?!

"You did it, Jasmine! You just waltzed!" He exclaimed, picking me up and swinging me around like my dad had used to do when I was just a little girl.

"Ohmigod!" I screeched, wrapping my arms tightly around Tim's warm and slightly sweaty body and feeling my hair whip in the air. I couldn't believe I had actually done it! I was so proud of myself!

Tim put me down and broke away from the hug. He stood there and just looked at me for about ten minutes with this ridiculous smile on his face.

I was getting a little bit uncomfortable under his gaze. "What?" I asked, running my hands through my hair and poofing up my bun.

"I just can't believe it! You did it perfectly and didn't even step on my feet once!"

"OK, OK, that's enough. Stop being so surprised that I didn't screw up!" I said, playfully punching him in the stomach. I was surprised at how hard his stomach was. It felt like I was punching a rock.

"Alright, now try it without looking down at our feet."

I groaned and reluctantly went back in position. I was in for a long, long month.

The next day I was so sore, I had trouble getting out of bed. Hardcore soccer practice plus hardcore dancing lessons plus a beating from Daddy was not the best trio to mix all together in one night. I had a headache, my knee hurt like a bitch, and the balls of my feet were covered in so many blisters, I had trouble putting on my red converse and was forced to put on Uggs instead. Not to mention, I had a huge bruise on my hip from falling to floor multiple times on the hardwood floor while dancing.

I popped six advils and took a steaming hot shower and prayed to God that the day would go quick. It was Friday. I was glad that the first week of school was almost over. It had sure been an eventful week for sure. It would definitely go down as one of the oddest weeks of my life other than the time the neighbor's dog bit off my toe when I was ten, but that was a whole other story from a whole other millennium.

I got into my car and picked up Lauren and James who were once again fast asleep as their heads hit the fabric of the seats in my Volvo. I was glad for their sleepiness. The last thing I needed was them both jumping all over me in the morning with questions about Tim and shit. I was honestly in too much pain to talk to anyone.