ShakyShake

How did you discover Wattpad?

Well once upon a time, I googled -Harry Styles' News- and then while I was searching I found a fanfic called -Music Sheet by Bel Watson- so I started reading it and then I got attached to the website and signed up!

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

Well I've been here for one year, and I use it daily 24/7 except when I have exams and a lot of school work.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

Actually, no... but it just came to my mind and I thought: 'why not?' And yeah.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I started writing because 1) I'm passionate of it 2) I honestly enjoy doing my thing!

Who are your favourite authors? What are your favourite book? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

Well, I'm so in love with Charles Dickens, Jane Austin, John Green, Edger Allan Poe, and most importantly John Green! My favourite book(s) would be: The Fault In Our Stars, Laced (it's on Wattpad), Divergent, and let's just don't forget After!

Do you want a career in writing?

Of course! Why not?

Who supports you the most in your writing?

My best friends Ahlam and Gloria, my sister Lia, and the little fan base I created in one year.

____________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

My book is called 'relish' it's a romance-fanfic story, Luke Hemmings is a broken boy and Jamie Russell is just like him, expect that Luke is running from his past and Jamie is running from her present.

What inspired you to write it?

Actually, it's a funny thing that inspired me. I was eating some spaghetti and then I remembered Luke's hair and I just started writing, it got attention and now I'm writing whatever comes in my mind!

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I update whenever I feel like updating, I don't have updating schedule. It was last updated, last week I guess?

How long are you chapters?

Do you think short or long chapters are better?

I unfortunately would say that they are not long or short, in the middle of both. And of course longer chapters are better!

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

Yes! Absolutely! And of course I'm very happy and I'm so so thankful for everyone who gave my story a look, voted and commented!

Do you have any advice for new authors?

Yes, I would love to tell you that no matter how many reads, votes, or comments have, don't you worry you'll be noticed very soon! Patience is the key to success. Just wait and don't lose hope and be confident on yourself!

I really love their book, Relish, as it is very well written and has a well thought out storyline. They have a unique writing style, and I recommend them to everyone - especially the 5SOS Fam as she writes great fan fiction.