sourkiwi

How did you discover Wattpad?

Through a friend

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I use it every so often, and I have been on wattpad since two years ago, I think?

Is there a meaning behind your username?

I was eating kiwis (is that even counted?)

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I started writing at around 14 but I wasn't so as interested in it as right now hence wasn't so serious about it. However at the age of 15 (this year), I enrolled into this Creative Arts Programme initiated by the country (I think) and realized my love for writing.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

Well, I cant really say because I don't really pay attention much to Authors? I don't really know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... I love mystery and thrillers but lean more towards romance.

Do you want a career in writing?

I don't plan to, but I have an intention of doing some freelance writing.

Who supports you the most in your writing?

Mostly my friends and classmates. They all know about my account and they are really all supportive about my works.

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

It's called 7 days. Being one who always depend on romance, I've decided to try something new and lean more towards action and mystery this time, although there'll definitely be romance in it.

What inspired you to write it?

A lot of stuff actually. I don't know I just thought of it in class, heh...

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

A few weeks ago and I am still onto my chapter 2 because firstly it's kinda new and secondly i want to take this story seriously hence might take some time to actually update.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters a re kind of short due to the lack of descriptive writing that I own, but I'm trying to make them longer about 3-4 wattpad pages at least I guess? I think it depends on each writer and individual to decide on what kind of chapters they prefer (:

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

Since it's kind of new, not many have discovered and because I'm kind of popular for my One Direction fan fictions and known for short stories, I don't think this novel will get many reads. But honestly, I thin's it's the best book I've ever written.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

Yup! Just be yourself. Be original. Create your own writing styles and just write anything comes to your mind! For all you may know, it could turn out to be the next best-selling novel!

I genuinely really love this author. Her book 7 Days had a really interesting story plan and I can't wait to read more! I can't quite describe what genre she writes in, but I really like her style.