Haack94

How did you discover Wattpad?

I was looking for a site to put my writing on to get some feed back and I found Wattpad!

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I haven't had an account for long but I do go on every day.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

There isn't much meaning besides the fact that it is part of my name and my birth year.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I starting writing my current book a few months ago and am in the editing stage. I found that I liked writing and reading when I was young.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

My favorite author is C.L Stone, creator of The Academy book (She is published), I haven't been on here too long to have a favorite but I do have some interesting books in my library.

Do you want a career in writing?

I wouldn't mind having a published book, however I do not think that I would be able to make a living off of writing books. If I could though then I would be ecstatic.

Who supports you the most in your writing?

My friends and family support my writing.

_________________________ Choose one of your books: What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

I currently only have one on here so far and I have not posted the entire book because I am still editing. But as I edit I add more. The name so far is Finally Found: Part one of the Teller and the tale series. It is a YA fantasy book. Stories is about a young woman who is stuck living with her evil step mother and step sister, after her father disappeared. She meets Jason right before her 21st birthday and learns she is from a different world. She has to learn how to use her powers and learn her history while fighting evil. (There is another blurb on the page by the book).

What inspired you to write it?

I was bored one night thought of the idea and just kept writing and now have a book.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I try to update at least once a week, and will add a few chapters at a time.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters are all about 1,000-1,500 words. I prefer having them this length because it gives me room to tell a story.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

I am happy for the amount of reads I have, I do wish it would get out there more though.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

Don't give up, just keep writing. Especially if it makes you happy.

I loved this author's book. They truly have a passion and a talent for writing as their book really captivates the reader. The characters are very well portrayed and I struggle to find any fault with the book. I really recommend their book, for everyone.