TrueLies15

• इन्हें समर्पित: TrueLies15

How did you discover Wattpad?

I was searching for good books online and just bumped into this site.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I've been on wattled for around 10 months or so, in the start I just use to read books here but after a few months I got the confidence to write mine, I started writing.

I use it almost everyday, Its become an addiction, a addiction which keeps my mom pretty pissed :p

Is there a meaning behind your username?

My username's TrueLies15, first of all its the name of a really cool movie (got to know this through a fellow wattpadder, can you imagine I had no clue about this?).

And 15 is my Birthdate, though I don't like the month or time it comes in (Exams!!), I still like the number :)

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I guess that would be when I was 12 or 13, during summer vacations I suddenly had this idea and I started plotting it in my secret little diary, at the time I thought that if my brother or friends saw it, they'll laugh at me, so I kept it hidden under my pillow or among few thick books in my shelf.

I started writing at first for fun but as I grew older (well not much just 2 years) my life started showing its dark colours and to just get a bit of light or a break from the mess, I started expressing my feelings through words. (People who say diary writing is stupid are nuts, it helps a lot) anyways then I came across wp and writing became a part of my life.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? What is your favourite genre?

You know this is the toughest question out of all! There are so many but I'll name the top ones. Divergent series, Hunger Game series, Vampire Academy series, Fault In Our Stars, Billionaire Boys Club series etc...

On wattpad: The Teddy Bear Agreement, The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield, Jealous Husband Club series, Mr. Popular and I etc... My favourite genre is Teen-fiction and Action
Do you want a career in writing?

If I can I'd love to!

Who supports you the most in your writing?

Well my parents don't as you could've guessed from above. But my best friend does and I guess that's enough for me. One person who truly believes in me is all I want.

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

My book is Whispering Spells, its a teen-fic and Fantasy.

Its about a girl name Lucy whose full of secrets, some known and many unknown, even to her. Her normal simple life is going to change and so is her world.

What inspired you to write it?

Books I guess, going into the head of different character made me want to make one of my own. And honesty, to some extent wattpad also inspired me, seeing loads of books by people of my age or a bit older gave me the confidence to publish my own work.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I update once a week but when exams come in the way, things get a bit late. Last updated was a week and a few days ago.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapter length varies but they are around 5 pages. I think around 4-6 is good, makes it worth the wait for the readers, more than that can sometimes be a little boring or might feel stretched. I personally don't like 1-2 page chapters as they make me feel unsatisfied and not worth the wait.

Are you proud of how well your book has done?

I am proud, I never expected such a great response, and that too on my first book ever.

Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

I'm overwhelmed, I honestly expected only a few reds or so but what I have got till now with the amount of chapters I have is more than satisfying for me.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

I think that every new author is doubtful and nervous during their first book, I was. You should believe in yourself and write. If someone says the idea's stupid ignore them and just write whatever you want to write.

And don't feel disheartened if you don't get good response, most reader's prefer completed books or books with at least 10 chapters. And don't look for reward but look for at the fun during the journey. I hope I didn't bore your mind off :P

This author's books were good. I read a lot of her book 'Whispering Spells' which had a good storyline. Her writing includes a lot of imagery which really creates the image of the scenario in the reader's mind. I liked her style, and recommend her!

This is the 100th part of this book!

Wattpad Interviews [Closed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें