demonxseed

How did you discover Wattpad?

I was on FictionPress for awhile, and I didn't think they had a very good community. So I went searching for another site, and I stumbled on Wattpad. I was hooked at once.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I've been on Wattpad since February of 2013. I'm on almost every day.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

My username comes from my role-playing days. It's the name of my favorite character's dog.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I was a senior in high school when I first started writing. I wrote a screenplay that was a parody of all the horror movies that were coming out at the time. Then I discovered Harry Potter fanfiction, and focused solely on that for awhile. I moved on to originals a few years ago.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

I love JK Rowling and Richelle Mead. On Wattpad, I love @Cfunk3. Some of my favorite books are Flight #116 is Down, the Hatchet series, and Forged By Fire. On Wattpad, some of my favorites are The Return Series, Sleaze, and The Teenage Guide to Popularity. My favorite genres are Young Adult and New Adult.

Do you want a career in writing?

Yes, I hope to get books published someday.

Who supports you the most in your writing?

The Wattpad users.

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

My book is called Concealer is a Girl's Best Friend. It's a YA romance. It's basically about a girl, Jessi, who feels inferior to her twin sister, Jo. When the boy Jessi likes reveals that he has a crush on Jo, Jessi takes drastic action to win his affections.

What inspired you to write it?

I got the idea while reading Pretty Little Liars. Don't worry, the stories are nothing alike.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I haven't started posting it yet, but I do have a preview of the first chapter. Updates will most likely be weekly (possibly twice a week).

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters tend to be between 2-4 Wattpad pages. I like chapters that are between 3-5 Wattpad pages, but if the story is good, the number of pages doesn't matter.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

Yes, I'm very proud of how the book is doing so far. It doesn't have that many reads, but I have gotten a lot of positive feedback.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

Don't wait for inspiration. Hunt it down with a spear

Well, where to start. I love this profile becauseit is relatable and down to earth. Herbook 'Those Annoying Rants' are so true and she puts them in a great way. Her writing is great, and she is very talented. I think she's just waiting for her big break!