MidnightStorm14

How did you discover Wattpad?

I believe I stumbled across the website when I was googling for reading/writing websites.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I have been on wattpad for almost a year. I probably visit at least once a week. However, some months I am super busy, and I don't update (although I check my inbox and such). This school semester I won't be so busy, so I am going to update more.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

Not really I like the dark, and I love storms.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I have always loved to read, but I have always had quite an imagination. I wrote for papers and stuff, but I probably didn't enjoy it until I was older. I probably started a little before high school.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

I really love J.K. Rowling, Patricia Cornwell, Lisa Jackson, Mary Higgins Clark, Suzanne Collins, and so on. I read a variety of genres romance, humor, crime, action, you name it. I like too many books to count although I do get into a lot of series like the Hunger Games, Divergent, and Harry Potter.

Do you want a career in writing?

I consider writing more of a hobby of mine. I mean if I become that famous (highly doubt it) maybe. Right now my career goal involves becoming a police officer the only writing I will probably be doing is for tickets and reports.

Who supports you the most in your writing?

Probably my little sister. I don't trust many people, and I haven't told most of my family that I have been writing.

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

Unusual Kind. It is a vampire story. Basically, the main character Cassie is a cowardly vampire who is forced to sign up for police-like force. She is then forced to work with some brutal vampires in order to capture one that risks the exposure of vampires.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

My last update was four months ago although my next update is coming up soon. I took a bit of a break from wattpad. I have three books on rotation. I work on an update for the next book after I post an update for another story.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

My chapters aren't too long 3-5 pages is usually how long they are.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

I really like the story so far. I think it is different from most vampire stories. It doesn't have as many reads as my first story, but it isn't as long either. Most of my readers like the story so far.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

Keep at it, and have fun.

This author's books were really well written, and I did like their story lines (regardless to the fact they are not usually the type of books I read). I recommend them to everyone, even if you are not a fan of that stuff, because they are great!