Smilingpineapple

How did you discover Wattpad?
A friend showed me a story on Wattpad awhile ago and I thought it was super cool that anyone can share the stuff they write.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?
I've had Wattpad for probably around a year, but I didn't actually start writing anything until a few months back. I probably go on Wattpad multiple times a day, to be honest.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

Well I love smiling and I love pineapples, so yes? I guess so haha.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?
I started writing because I love being able to create characters and plots from my imagination, and anything's possible when you write. I've always loved to write since I was little, but I never really showed people any of my writings until recently (unless it was for school haha).

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?
I love Yasmin Osman (another Wattpad user who is AMAZING) and a bunch of other authors that I probably couldn't name off the top of my head. Some of my favorite books include Mailboy (Wattpad), Accidentally On Purpose (Wattpad), Cherry Knots (Wattpad), and many more. My favorite genres are Mystery, Humor, and Teen Fiction.

Do you want a career in writing?
Hopefully someday maybe part-time. :)

Who supports you the most in your writing?
Actually only one of my friends knows about my writing, but she's always been supportive and reads everything I write!

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)? Criteria, and it's Teen Fiction and Humor. Here's a short summary:

Meet Jessica Blue. She and her best friend, Brooke, decide to make a list of criteria for the male specimen as the began their freshman year of college. In order to be considered "date-worthy", a guy must contain at least 75% of the list. But should you really depend on some list to decide your fate with a guy?

What inspired you to write it?
The idea just kind of popped into my head one day and I thought, why not?

How often do you update? When was it last updated?
I try to update once every week or two weeks depending on how busy I am, and the last update was December 30th.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?
I try to make them 2-3 pages each, but I'm going to start making them a little longer. I like 3-4 page chapters because it's not too short but not too long either.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?
It just started recently so it doesn't have very many reads. I'm hoping that as soon as I begin to post more chapters people will begin reading it.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

I'm a pretty new Wattpad author myself, but if there was anything I wanted to say, it would probably be to stick with your gut and don't let other people convince you that your story needs to change. I love reading what people have come up with themselves, so always keep it original creative.

This writer is obviously very creative and has big ideas for her writing. Their style of writing is slightly different than what I am personally used to, but it works well with her story. Check her out!