I_is_chill

How did you discover Wattpad?

I discovered it from one of my best friends @BCBest in the 9th grade.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I've been on for three years now, but I use it on and off. Like, I'll get an idea and write it, but it'll take me forever to upload sometimes.

Is there a meaning behind your username?

Not really, no. I just used to say chill a lot in tenth grade.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I started writing stories when I was like in third grade, but I discovered I really like it when I was in eight grade at like 13.

Who are you favourite authors? What are your favourite books? (Books on Wattpad count too!) What is your favourite genre?

Sarah Dessen and Meg Cabot. My favorite stand alone novel is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Romance/Humor

Do you want a career in writing?

Yes. I want to be a novelist/screenwriter/playwright and a director of film.

Who supports you the most in your writing?

My friends and my family. I mean, my parents still want me to get a back up and everything, which is my translator's license in Spanish to teach little kids who speak Spanish to speak English, but they support me.

_________________________

Choose one of your books:

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (2/3 lines)?

My book is called The Secret Life of Theodore Evans, and the genre is Mystery/Romance/Humor and it's really about the enigma about teenage life and the people that impact us the most.

What inspired you to write it?

Ed Sheeran's Afire Love song. I literally just got the idea from one of his lyrics and it had a life of it's own.

How often do you update? When was it last updated?

I try to update every Monday, I recently just started it. And it was last updated Tuesday, October 14th, 2014 at about 8 something.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better? Like two chapters each. And it literally just depends on the type of book it is. I think it will be a fluctuation of both for this one.

Are you proud of how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads it has?

I mean, I've only had twelve reads on it, because well, I haven't really put it out there, so yeah.

Do you have any advice for new authors?

Throw away all your inhibitions (isn't that a Natasha Bedingfield song?) and just write what comes to your mind. If something isn't PC (Politically Correct) Oh well, people will deal with it.

Her books are good and she is pretty consistent with good grammar/spelling (god, I sound like an English teacher) and her plots are really imaginative.