MyFluttershy

How did you discover Wattpad?

I discovered it through a friend.

How long have you had Wattpad, and how often do you use it?

I have been on Wattpad since my freshman year of high school and I have been on and off a million times since then, but this year I am actually going to stay.

Is their a meaning behind your username?

One day I was looking up emo pony wallpaper and found the one I use as my profile pic. I loved it so much, but didn't know it was a My Little Pony until my niece told me. Lol.

Why did you start writing? What age did you discover your love for it?

I started writing because the summer before I started middle school I was so bored and decided to give it a shot. It was at the age of… twelve or eleven I think that I realized my passion.

Who are your favorite authors? What are your favorite books? What is your favorite genre?

My top three favs are Christopher Paolini (who's books are the reason why I started writing in the beginning, Stephanie Meyer, and C. S. Lewis. I can't even begin to list all my favorite books. I don't have a specific genre that I like because I will actually read anything that captures my attention.

Do you want a career in writing?

No, I am fine with it being a little fun hobby.

Who supports you the most in your writing?
I want to say my friends because even though they are no longer writing themselves they still help me out.

______________

What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about?

So far I have only published one book, it's called 'Young Blood Lost'. The genre is vampire-fanfic. It is about a little girl who is a vampire. When her mother is killed she is sent into foster care to be raise by her mom's friends. Then her own kind begin to cause trouble in her new home.

What inspired you to write it?

The Twilight Saga.

How often do you update? What is last updated?

I am not entirely sure how often I will update but it I am aiming for every two weeks. My last update was about two weeks after I joined Wattpad.

How long are your chapters? Do you think short or long chapters are better?

Well the first chapter is three pages and I think the other chapters will be pretty long. I think long chapters are better.

Are you proud how well your book has done? Are you happy with the amount of reads?

Yes, I actually am and I do and I am happy with all the reads.

Do you have any advice for any authors?

Yes, hey guys I know how that when starting out on here you feel like your work could never compete. But this place isn't a competition, it is a place to let your imagination roam free. So if you have an idea, try to stick with it and worry not what others think.And if you ever need help their are a lot of nice people here who are willing to lend a hand. :)

I really liked the prologue to this author's book. It is very well written and creates much tension and curiosity for the upcoming chapters. I do not have much criticism, but I hope a new chapter is posted soon!