Chapter 47: Together Again, Together Forever

Start from the beginning

"Father!"

The moment said man heard such familiar small voice, it made him turn his head to see, finding that it indeed belonged to his youngest son, whom was now standing in his chamber's open doors.

"Ashura, Indra!" The man exclaimed before letting out a pained groan.

Acting immediately, in spite of his still blurry vision, Indra had managed to quickly make his way by his father's side and hooked an arm around his very own.

"Father, what happened?! Are you alright?" Worriedly asked the long-haired brunette as he slowly but carefully helped the elderly man up back in his two feet.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy!"

"Here, let's get you to your bed!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Pouring what looks to be green sencha tea into a small marble cup, Indra then placed down the kyusu teapot on the small table

Pouring what looks to be green sencha tea into a small marble cup, Indra then placed down the kyusu teapot on the small table. Soon after, he then picked up the cup filled with steaming hot tea and gave it to his Father, whom was now sitting upright on his futon. Gladly taking the tea into his hands, Hagoromo then took a sip of the green tea.

"How are you feeling?" Indra asked as he comfortably rubbed his parent's back.

Drawing the cup away from his lips, Hagoromo then released a breath before replying "Quite better, thank you, both of you!"

As for the other son, he was now currently carrying the overturned table and placing it back to stand in it's place.

Spinning himself to face both his Father and brother, Ashura then curiously said "So Father, mind telling us what just happened earlier!"

"As I mentioned, I felt extremely dizzy. Far too much, I attempted to use the table as a form of support. I believe no explanation is needed to tell you what happened afterwards" he replied before taking in another sip of his tea.

He then let out a hum the moment he noticed this down look on his eldest son's face.

"Indra, what's with that face?"

With his head still hung low and his eyes starring down at his hands that sat neatly atop his lap, the long-haired brunette then spoke in a low tone "Tell me, it's all because you worked so hard to keep Krishna from dying, isn't it?"

Upon hearing this, it actually caught young Ashura's attention and made him lift his head from what he was doing, which was carefully picking up the large broken pieces of the now shattered flower vase. The young boy had this surprised expression stuck to his face as he watched the scene between his brother and father unfold from the sidelines.

"Yes!"

"Well then..."

It surprised both the elderly man and the boy when the older brunette lunged right at his father and embraced him, his arms tightly wrapped around the man's waist and his face buried in his chest. And thankfully, the sage had already finished tea before either a burning accident or another shattered breakable is in need to be cleaned.