𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
ミ★ ( bewitched, act two ) ★彡

When Lilith opens her eyes and focused right onto her parents who were standing above her, she expected to be a lot more angrier at them than she was. They had omitted the truth from her again about the fact that shapeshifters lived in the area, and the fact that they had said that they told her everything. She isn't happy—but, she isn't surprised. If anything, she has just solidified that she can't trust them as much as she once did before. Clearly, she can't trust them to tell her the truth and keep her in the loop, why should she trust them with anything else going on in her life?

The girl only huffed, "So... werewolves live in town." She grumbled flatly, "I just found that out today."

Oliver chuckled slightly at how calm she was about it, not noticing that it was because she was numb from their repeat betrayal, "Yeah, they do." He told his daughter as he slowly helped her sit up. When Lilith sat up, her hand went to her head as she groaned, "Be careful. You hit your head really badly when you fell down earlier." He informed her.

Soon enough, the witch looked up and saw Billy Black make his way towards her with a bunch of shirtless men and a girl behind him, no doubt the human version of the pack of wolves that had saved her from Laurent. The one in the front walked over towards Lilith and her parents and Sierra smiled at him, "Sam, I don't know how I'm supposed to repay you. You saved my daughter again."

Again? Sam saved her twice? God, that's embarrassing. He probably thinks you're the biggest moron, Lilith thought to herself.

Sam only nodded, "We do what we can for the witches. Your people will be safe with us." He responded, his voice as gruff and as tough as he looked. The man stood proudly just like an alpha would and it slightly intimidated Lilith just by being in his presence.

"We appreciate it, Sam." Oliver said and the pack soon turned around and walked out of the small home and towards the forrest behind it. Oliver looked at his daughter, "That is the last time you're leaving the house unattended."

"Really, Oliver?" Sierra scolded. Oliver wanted her to get out of the house and now he wanted her back in it? "What happened today wasn't her fault." She must've woken up in an alternate universe, or it must be opposite day since her parents usually work in opposite roles.

"Is Laurent dead?" Lilith questioned her parents suddenly, remembering what had happened in the field, "And is Bella okay?"

"Laurent is dead and Bella is alive." Jacob said from behind them, causing Lilith to look over at him in shock that he was there.