152: Fierce boss in the last days (14)

Song Xiabing said everything.

When he said that he would destroy the Song family, he would destroy the Song family.

There was a rumor in the base just saying "Have you heard that the little lover of the Hot Boss turned out to be a high-level psionicist, and he was jealous to destroy the Song family at the base next to him?"

He had already destroyed the Song family as quickly as the wind.

The destruction of the Song family is definitely destined for Song Xiabing.

There are so many people in the Song family, of course, it is impossible for everyone to insult him, and none of them is not on his side.

The problem is that those who stood next to him were killed by those who stood opposite Song Xiabing when they arrived in the last days.

Either they become zombies themselves, ordinary people are treated as bait, and they are killed by sneak attacks with abilities.

Compared to the so-called mowing and rooting, the Song family did much better than Song Xiabing.

At that time, Song Xiabing had just awakened the "wastewood power", and the person was in the base, and he could not protect himself.

Now all he can do is take over the Song family, find his wife and children, and take care of them.

Song Xiabing's action was absolutely popular.

After all, his power was simply off.

Now the seventh-level ability is extremely powerful, and Song Xiabing can hang the seventh level.

The ending is obvious.

Instead of cutting the grass and rooting, he treated the Songs as if they were laborers, and let them take the food to the base where the fire was located.

These are dowry in the eyes of outsiders, and in Song Xiabing's eyes are the food for the gift. When the time is clear, there is only one sentence left.

"Whatever it is, it's all Lao Tzu anyway!"

The boss of the Titans has been very happy recently.

Because of this batch of grain, he even took a good look at Song Xiabing.

How Song Xiabing told him, "Boss, I said at the beginning, you're 80%, I'm 20%."

After he said this, he waited confidently for Shi Qing to thank himself.

After all, although that was the way to say, everyone knows that what Qing said at the time clearly said that the batch of grain brought by the Song family to the base.

The 80% of the grain that Xia Bing Xia brings today is all stored by the Song family.

This is much better than before.

Song Xiabing knew that Shiqing liked food, but he did not believe that he had brought so much food, full of sincerity, and Shiqing could not respond to him at all like a wood.

The man was sitting on his chair with a cigarette in his mouth, but his eyes were like children's, his eyes were black and bright, and he was glad to see the food in the warehouse.

After listening to what Song Xiabing said, he turned his head, took out the cigarette in his mouth, grinned and grinned. "Hey, did I say Bacheng at the beginning? Did you remember it wrong? How do I remember as if I said Jiucheng coming? "

Song Xiabing "..."

Even the little brother standing next to Shi Qing is a bit shameless.

"Boss, what you said was 80%. I was there, and I really listened."