71: Researcher (9)

71: Researcher (9)

The people in the office were stunned.

They looked at the paper, and then looked at Shi Qing, who had a straight face, but felt that the whole person had been sublimated.

Oh my god!

There is such a brazen person in the world!

How could he be so self-assertive and natural that he boasted a lot of himself, and asked others to follow along? ?

Incidentally, the young marquis seemed to be proud of the corners of his mouth as if he didn't notice anything wrong in their faces.

Ask them very kindly:

"Do you think there is something wrong with this?"

Others: "Uh ..."

Shi Qing: "If there is no problem, let's take a look at the experimental body. These days I have kept the data, and you can all take a look."

The others in the office straightened their waist bars instantly, and their faces were full of integrity:

"No problem! Why is there a problem!"

"Yes, there is no problem at all. Professor Shi's writing is too realistic and too close to life. You can rest assured that if there is a media interview, I will tell you the truth!

"I think there is still a small problem. It ’s too trivial for you to say what you say. Hello, where is the text on this paper?" Professor Shi think I will wait for the interview. I can play with the above. "

Although my mother taught them to be honest from an early age.

But occasionally, good faith lies can be used.

From beginning to end, Qin Yunsheng watched the proud young marquis quietly and tenderly.

Only when the footsteps of Chiang Mai started, did the officer who had maintained a motionless posture appear to have been protected, following the little lover as if he had been released.

Shi Qing actually developed artificial nerves, and the news shocked the entire Academy of Science and Technology.

Almost everyone came in line to watch, young and old, seniors without qualifications.

An old man with white hair was old, because he was too old, his hands would tremble slightly when he was excited.

In fact, he is not much involved in scientific research now, and he is also at the age of retirement, but he still wants to come back and check it out from time to time.

He made a lot of contributions to the country, and no one stopped him. Occasionally, the old man was energetic, and he would give no secret guidance to his back.

When looking at the animal that passed the artificial nerve and placed the prosthesis through the vessel inside, after the injury was almost healed, he moved as usual, and the old man's eyes were slightly red because of excitement.

"OK! Okay!"

"Only with this technology, people with disabilities can have normal bodies!"

The person holding him beside him quickly stabilized the old man who was unstable because of excitement: "Old, please be careful, sit down and rest."

"No, no, I'll look again."

The old man insisted on staying, looking at the experimental body with the broken forelimb and the fake forelimb installed before running in the vessel. The fake forelimb that had not had time to transplant hair and walked with the other three legs It is completely different from the real leg.