150: Fierce boss in the last days (12)

Songjia came to the base in order to exchange supplies.

The Song family has more food, but less weapons, and fewer daily necessities.

People at the base now know that Song Xia Bing is the "red man" in front of their boss. Although he refused to give a ransom before, it was almost equivalent to watching Song Xia Bing die.

But anyway, Song Xiabing is also the Song family.

They knew that the boss liked Song Xiabing, and they all pleased him. After knowing the news, Biandian went to tell Song Xiabing.

Song Xiabing only smiled softly and weakly as before. After hearing this, a little grievance appeared on his face, and he leaned back in his arms.

Although they were the same height, he leaned a little against him, but it was better than Shi Qing leaning on his arms.

"Boss ..."

His tone was as if he was aggrieved or not. The man who was "forced to hold him" looked pale and disgusted.

He can't help but dislike it.

Although Song Xiabing is still under Shiqing's subordinates, because of the previous lesson learned (Shi Qing went to find a woman), he certainly will not let the outside world think that Shi Qing is still single.

Therefore, this product is very shameless in front of outsiders and inseparable from Shi Qing, with a weak face, and sometimes coquettish.

While showing the relationship between the two, they did not lose Shi Qing's face.

After all, playing with men these days is nothing.

But for a fierce boss like Shi Qing, being played by a man would be a shame.

However, Song Xiabing didn't want this face.

He would rather let others think he was the bearer, but also put his own mark on Shi Qing.

Moreover, Shi Qing was unhappy because he was forced to do so.

If he hadn't given Shiqing this face yet, he wouldn't be sure that the man didn't want to put up with it.

And what did Shi Qing think?

Hahahahahahaha! !! !!

He wanted to coax this "weak and poor little beauty" like an emperor's pet concubine, but as a straight man, he only pushed Tieqing out of his face and pushed him out, "Don't talk to me.

Song Xiabing's pretty face showed more and more grievances. It seemed to be grievances and pushed back. In fact, the long and white fingertips were directly swept by the fiery red that others could not see. tail.

The irritable man just stiffened and softened uncontrollably.

Song Xiabing stretched out his hand again, and the two leaned together again.

"Boss, you really hate it, and say you don't want people to be next to you, and you're hugging them."

He deliberately softened his voice and sprouted, and it turned out that when Qing saw it, his ugly face was even more ugly.

The larynx knots are rolling up and down, apparently forcibly suppressing the thought of vomiting.

Song Xiabing had intended to trick him.

It turned out that when he really hated himself so much, he didn't feel proud at all, but was extremely bitter.

Shi Qing ...