19: First World (19)

Zhao Miaomiao was almost scared to death.

Even if the contents of these rumors were directed by her, then she never thought that the delicate and soft Shiqing was really an alien.

Yes!

Yes! !!

She slumped to the ground, foolishly watching more and more humanoid machines in the sky. They have silver armor, each of which is half a human tall, and the weapons equipped on her body can destroy a building.

At first, they were around the base, threatening humanity to surrender Yin Mingzheng.

Later, Yin Mingzheng came back, and a Shiqing followed him.

Why didn't she think of it! !! !!

Shi Qing looked at Zhao Miaomiao, who had no idea what he was thinking. His eyes were full of interest. He lifted his feet, briskly, and moved towards the woman.

"what--"

The woman's shriek screamed in horror. When Shi Qing didn't even have time to do something, she was already frantically panicking: "Don't kill me !!! Don't kill me !!!"

"It's the Zerg! It's the Zerg who forced me to do this, it's all the Zerg's fault, don't kill me ..."

The Zerg seniors pointed by Zhao Miaomiao: "???"

They haven't blame Zhao Miaomiao for daring to kidnap the mechanical race. This human woman dared to dump the pot on them? !!

But now is not the time to settle accounts, Shi Qing has already seen it.

Mechanical race! !!

This is a mechanical race! !!

Even when he looked at him, he had thoughts. When he thought of the mechanical races, only Wang had thoughts. When he thought about the mechanical races that were passed down from generation to generation, a group of Zerg were almost scared.

The one headed by himself is shaking, not to mention the Zerg behind him. Humans are afraid of shaking their bodies, they are afraid of shaking their bodies.

At this moment the last line of Zerg was shaking their eighteen feet down.

They trembled, "Master, lord ..."

The Zerg were stuttering when they spoke human language. Now they are so frightened that they can't even say a word.

Seeing Shi Qing walking towards them, they got closer and closer, and closer and closer, several Zerg could not bear this psychological pressure, before the teenager came, they chopped off their feet in a panic, lying on the ground motionlessly. .

Like dead insects.

Foot-cutting is the highest etiquette of their Zerg, representing the supreme respect for each other.

Shi Qing didn't care about these self-harmful insects, but went to the zerg group headed by Xiang.

He has a human-like shape, almost two meters high, and the position of the arm is densely covered with arms. A slightly pointed face is now full of green sweat beads, which is now the same as a stuck band:

"Master, lord, lord, you, you ..."

Maybe he was anxious. He quickly cut off one of his arms, and then he took it a little bit slower. He continued to use hard language to justify himself: "Do n’t believe, this, this human, we, all, are all deceiving. Now. "

Seeing him scared as if he was going to faint in the next second, Shi Qing asked curiously, "Do you know me?"

"No no no no!"