51: School Fighter's Love (5)

On the way back, the two met a few students who ate out. If they knew Shi Qing, they would say hello when they saw him.

Shi Qing could clearly feel that Zhuo Jun was closer to him consciously.

Although he was originally holding the youth by the shoulders.

He felt like he was going to be spoiled.

[Tong, you look like he isn't like a puppy dog. 】

The system looks left and right, and looks up and down, it really feels a bit like.

It doesn't understand: [The degree of exclusion has not dropped to fifty. 】

Shi Qing: [Characteristics, characteristics. 】

The school tyrant is somewhat happy with the closeness of the young people around him, but he is usually not happy with such trivial matters, so he can only be happy while concealing why he is happy.

Shi Qing blasted himself towards Zhuo Junli: "Did you see that? I'm so powerful, a dozen or a few is definitely not a problem, let alone a few people today, even if there are dozens of people, I am not afraid . "

The young man still looks like a weaker one, and nodded: "You are so good."

Exaggerated.

The smile on Shi Qing's face was even greater.

He just put Zhuo Junli's shoulders and went back to school all the way.

The young man was still a little worried and asked him, "What if those people actually come to school to sue?"

"Cut! I'm afraid of them!"

The school bully was very dismissive: "They come once and I play once."

Zhuo Jun left to understand how Shi Qing's bad reputation came from school.

Except for their class, other graders knew that there was a high school sophomore, there was a back view at home, and people were very arrogant. They were always fighting and causing trouble, and had a lot of troubles.

Even the teachers did not like Shi Qing very much, and felt that his grades were not good.

Except for their own old class, other teachers definitely frowned when they saw Shi Qing.

Zhuo Jun also thought that Shi Qing was a typical scum rich second generation, but now think about it.

Although Shi Qing's reputation as a school tyrant spreads throughout the campus, he himself has never done much at school.

Even before Tong Xinyu and Zhuo Jun started to target him after leaving the confession, there were still some petty jokes. Whatever they said was ruthless, they were ruthless when they stopped school, and ruthless in the bedroom.

There are also specific measures. In the winter, he poured cold water on Zhuo Junli's quilt, pulled him to sleep afterwards, and closed Zhuo Jun in the toilet. He was released again within 20 minutes.

Zhuo Junli directly forgot how he had treated Shiqing in the bottom of his heart before, and classified him as a scum.

At the moment in his mind, Shi Qing was an awkward school tyrant who was suspicious of integrity.

He is very concerned about Zhuo Junli.

Although, the way of caring is a bit weird.

Zhuo Junli grew up well. Although his family history is a bit miserable, because of this good-looking face, he has not been taken care of by others since childhood.