7: First World (7)

7: First World (7)

A huge alien spacecraft is floating in the sky, surrounded by densely packed humanoid machines. It can be said that it is surrounded by impenetrable air. At this glance, at least billions of machines are equipped with Weapons that bombarded a building.

Shi Qing stood in front of the transparent glass and looked at the forest below.

Yin Mingzheng came over from behind him, expertly enclosing the boy in his arms, and he sounded a low magnetic voice with a low smile, "What are you looking at?"

"Look at the forest."

Shi Qing pointed down to the forest that looked like a microscopic view from the height. "My mother star has only one mother tree, no forest."

Yin Mingzheng also looked down, and with his excellent vision, he could clearly see the occasional zerg races of different shapes among the lush trees below.

He sank in his heart. This forest was clearly a human territory before, but now it has fallen into the hands of the Zerg?

Shi Qing raised his eyes and glanced at him with a faint expression. The smile on the corner of his mouth became sweeter, and he drilled into the man's arms again, as if a little leopard with a humming and coquettling, stretched out his white and slender fingers to be serious True count: "There are still 17 years, 11 months, 17 days, and we can have a baby."

The mournful sound of the system also sounded: "In twenty days, we will be thrown out of the world by the world consciousness. 】

[Host, we have all been here for ten days. Yin Mingzheng's rejection is still eighty. How can this be played? 】

Shi Qing: [You can play with a drop of water. 】

[What to put? 】

The system was thinking about what water to put, and when it saw its big brother host dragged on Yin Mingzheng like a bone, it stretched the sweet tone, like a mentally handicapped request: "I want Go to the toilet and put water, Mingzheng will accompany me. "

Yin Mingzheng didn't think that Shiqing's request was very mentally handicapped. He had become completely used to Shiqing's coquettishness in the past few days. Following the teenager's mind, he picked him up and carried him to the toilet all the way.

In this kind of time to kiss and hug, the weight of this young clever ghost is not like the tonnage of the overlord when he bows hard.

There were no toilets in the spaceship. The mechanical races did not need to eat, and naturally they did not need toilets.

After Yin Mingzheng arrived, there was a toilet here, and for a few days he promised to stay on the spacecraft, Shi Qing also built a set of human excretion system to himself just like him.

But he still ca n’t eat human food. He usually drinks a lot of oil, so he only needs to urinate when going to the toilet.

Anyway, this is just a means for the alien teenager to please Yin Mingzheng in order to get close, but it doesn't have to be exactly like humans.

When Yin Mingzheng accompanied him to clean the toilet, he saw his face full of joy and ran to the sink to wash his hands and dry. It was as if the child had completed the task assigned by the teacher, and ran to him with a white palm Come up and look for praise.

Since Yin Mingzheng promised to stay, Shi Qing's face was smiling almost every moment, flying around him like a tireless bird, in order to get close to him and learn With everything.

Shi Qing started to sleep like a human, and every morning, when Yin Mingzheng woke up, he could see a teenager with closed eyes and long curly eyelashes slackly sleeping in his arms.