42: Little Master Ye (9)

At the entrance of the main hall, Shi Qing leaned on Yu Chennian, yawning, and looked boringly, Chen Gongzi, who was stricken by the board, finally stopped crying, with cold sweat on his head and limping from Get down on the bench.

Little Master has been patiently waiting for him to finish, see him, and quickly ran across Lei Biandian, hushing warmly:

"Chen Gongzi, are you okay? I think your screams look terrible. Alas, do n’t hold on, because we just make a bet casually. If you do n’t think so, I I won't force you. "

Chen Gongzi wanted a spit of blood on his face.

Get cheap and sell well.

Who is this!

But on the face, he still had to be beaten with cold sweat, and shouted at Shi Qing: "No need, nothing."

"it is good!"

Shi Qing immediately applauded with admiration on his face, shaking his head and yelling at Yu Chennian who followed him, "Look, how much manly Chen Gongzi is. Twenty boards, it's not even a big deal for him. what."

"I will have a chance to bet with him again in the future. At that time, we won't be playing pediatrics like the top 20 boards, and we will bet 50 boards!

Chen Gongzi: "..."

He has automatically translated this sentence into the bottom of his heart: the next time I catch it, it will not be the top 20 board or the top 50 board.

He already feels like he's going to die for the 20th board. If he really changed to the 50th board, I'm afraid he will explain here.

Shiqing Xiaozui is still stabbing: "But Chen Gongzi, although you and I are just betting, I still want to remind you that courtiers have the duty of courtiers. If it is out of line, although our Majesty is tolerant, I am afraid that That good temper just hits the board. "

Speaking, he meaningfully looked at Chen Gongzi, who was sweating more and more on his head, and a delicate face with a smile on his face, as if an innocent young man who had been kept at home from an unknown age:

"So next time you and I chat, some of Chen Gongzi's opinions will have to be closer to me."

Chen Gongzi: "..."

Don't want to move closer.

It doesn't work without moving closer.

He just wanted to be a beautiful lady with a princess and serve countless romantic men!

Little Master said no.

His delicate lips were closed together, and the expression on his face was particularly soft, but the words he spoke were full of blood:

"Broken hands and beheads, eh."

Chen Gongzi: "..."

He gave in shamefully.

"Yes, yes, Shi Qing, you are right, right ..."

Under Shi Qing's friendly sight, he was limped by the palace people and slowly moved towards the palace door.

Waiting for him to leave, the little master who just smiled immediately showed an unhappy expression, and then ran back to the top of the steps, slamming the soles of the shoes.

When Yu Chennian returned to him, he listened to the young master's dissatisfaction complaining: "I really gave him a face, and I was standing in the snow in order to see him stand by the board. Now he is all right, the bottom of his boots must be full It's snowing. "