1: First World (1)

1: First World (1)

"Drip--Drip--"

Shi Qing stood in front of the hospital bed and looked at the person lying on it. The person looked very good. Unfortunately, his face was pale, his body was almost full of medical machinery, and the doctor was still rescuing with sweat.

And the voice representing the countdown to life was still in his ears, and there was a muffled voice next to him: "Host, don't you really promise me to do the task? If you don't, you will die. Yes, it's very simple, just guard the air carrier and let him go along the original route without causing doubt from the other party. "

Seeing Shi Qing still looked unconsciously at the rescued self, it was anxious, "Host, you promise me, and when the task is completed, your body will survive."

Shi Qing: "If you don't do it, I just want to die, get out."

The system is about to cry, "We are all bound, I will die with you if you do n’t take the task, please, do the task, super easy, big deal, big deal, I will give you a cheat, Let your world be criticized, okay? "

Shi Qing: "Hehe."

He pointed to himself on the bed, "I'm good enough myself, look at it now."

It's not lying on the bed, letting people slaughter.

The system is really about to cry. In the past, I only heard that the host was ecstatic to do the task as soon as it was bound to the system.

It gritted its teeth, "I'll give you the biggest cheat! Every time you get to the new world, you have a high weight, no one dares to mess with it!"

Gently glanced at the bedside, "That's it?"

System: "Woohoo, I only have so many permissions, even the biggest cheat will have an impact ..."

Seeing that he just cried and stopped throwing various conditions to seduce himself, Shi Qing just believed that the biggest condition it could open was here, and he just stretched out his hand, "Let's go."

The crying system stunned, "Ah?"

Shi Qingju looked down at the little ball, "I'm not doing a task, let's go."

"Oh oh oh! Walk around!"

The surprise came so suddenly, the system couldn't even think about it, and flew to Shi Qing's hand, leaving it with the world.

Open your eyes again, it's in the mission space, and I don't know how Shiqing knows that everything here is determined by the host. Within three seconds, there will be the sea and beach sunshine in the mission space.

And its host is very comfortable lying on a beach chair, wearing sunglasses, holding a coconut and drinking straw.

Looking at his very comfortable appearance, an idea flashed in the system's mind, and he asked weakly: "Host, you didn't agree to me before, wouldn't you want to ask for conditions?"

Shi Qing took a sip of coconut juice and did not deny: "For unknown situations, of course, you must first ensure that you can get the maximum benefit."

System: "But I have such a good attitude ..."

"No matter how good you are, it's no use not being tied to a boat with me."

After Shi Qing spoke, he ordered a little ball. "Rest assured, now I know we are a grasshopper on a boat and won't do anything to you."

system:……

Being hanged by the host without knowing anything for a few days, it has now begun to suspect unification.

But no matter how unbelievable Tongsheng is, the task is still to be done.