139: Fierce boss in the last days (1)

Leaning on the sofa when he was lazy, the little boy who was still looking at him was still telling how and how to teach anyone who was who.

He took it as background music and started to look at the memory.

This world is really quite exciting.

It's about an overhead novel. The big guys have been living a good modern life in science and technology. Hey! Suddenly the last days came.

Some people become zombies. When they see people, they will bite and evolve. People who are bitten will be infected with zombies and become zombies themselves.

As soon as the zombies appeared, the unprepared humans first wiped out.

Then the mutant beast appeared.

A mouse is bigger than a cat, a cat is bigger than a pig, and a pig is larger than an elephant. In short, each animal is larger than its original size.

The common feature of these mutant beasts is their ferocious hair, which is a hammer to humans.

Mankind has gone out again.

This is not the end, and the plants are actually mutated.

Good guys, one by one, all human beings are going to die.

Suddenly, the humans at the top of the food chain suddenly became little pitiful. To be precise, ordinary humans without abilities became little pitiful.

The powers are different.

Fighting zombies, killing mutant beasts, and destroying mutant plants, many mutants are living their lives.

After all, there is no law in the last days. If a mutant is unhappy with a person, he will destroy the person at will. As long as the other person or the other person's family is incapable, no one will care.

Beauty, younger brother, and resources will all come to the eyes of the psionicist.

The original owner is such an ability.

Unfortunately, he is the biggest villain in the original text. He was hated by the protagonist, and he wanted to be frustrated.

The protagonist, Song Xiabing, is a second-generation rich man before the end of the world. He looks good and has good temperament and can talk well. Because of the internal fighting in the family, he disguised himself as a flower-shaped puppet while planning secretly.

The result was just a success, and the last days.

He has no powers since the last days, but all powers have no effect on him.

For example, a fire-powered person hits him with fire, and when it reaches him, it disappears.

The same goes for other powers.

Everyone thought that this was his power, and felt that this power would not work. After all, even if you can't use powers, use your bare hands, or use weapons, you can't hit him.

Therefore, Song Xiabing's life was more difficult.

Difficulty is nothing, but because of this skill that has no effect on him, he smashed the secret that the captain of a powerful team at the time was very famous at the base.

This captain is a beast,

The beastly one can also be regarded as a kind of power, but it is not regarded as a powerful power by everyone, but reduced to a plaything.

Because the biggest feature of beasts is that they show the characteristics of animals.

They are usually ears or tails.