12: First World (12)

12: The first world (12)

When Yin Mingzheng got the news, he was surrounded by a circle of people, who looked like civilians. They were pulling a sloppy man and talking about something, and the scene became a pot of porridge. But he still saw the teenager surrounded by the crowd at a glance.

Shi Qingzheng was hiding behind a young man in the Phantom Squad. He didn't cry, but her eye circles were red, and she twitched from time to time. From time to time, a pair of beautiful silver eyes raised her eyes blankly, and there was still fear and timid.

At that moment, Yin Mingzheng felt as if he had been severely pinched by his tweezers.

He strode over, his face condensing: "What's going on."

Yin Mingzheng's voice was not very loud, but he was an aura in his body. As soon as he appeared, the speaker closed his mouth without knowing it. The scene that was still in a mess just now was quiet.

In the end, he stood up guarding Shiqing 's power, and did not dare to take a look at Yin Mingzheng's face, and said carefully: "Shiqing came here to play just now, and when someone met him, he did not let go, and scolded him. It's annoyance to buy things without paying money. "

Yin Mingzheng's face could not tell whether it was good or bad. He only glanced at the man who was stunned and saw his eyes dodging. He immediately bowed his head with guilty conscience after facing his gaze, and understood a bit in his heart.

On the one side, Zhao Miaomiao, who was squeezed aside from the trouble just now, saw him coming, still unwilling to come forward, and said gently, "I just saw that person and let him go when he came over. I came over and asked about the situation. I didn't expect Shiqing's courage to be so scary. Brother Mingzheng, since you are here, you can coax him. He has been crying for almost twenty minutes. I feel distressed. "

Zhao Miaomiao's words are gentle and decent, and the implicit meaning is obvious.

When someone asked Shi Qing to let him go, Shi Qing immediately cried. So big a person, crying is not counted, and it will take another 20 minutes to cry. He is still a man.

It 's all done this way, can Yin Mingzheng not dislike it?

Yin Mingzheng really does not hate it.

When Qing Qing cried for twenty minutes when he heard it, he first hesitated and then distressed.

The man strode forward, pulled Shi Qing hiding behind his hands into his arms, stretched out his hand, carefully touched his head, touching the soft hair, and looked at his youth with red eyes, his heart inside More guilt and complexity.

Shi Qing could have stayed in the spaceship well and was held by the stars. What can I do?

But he was dumbfounded by himself and stayed at this base. Without the status as before, he would be bullied by an inexplicable passerby.

Thinking in this way, the words spoken are a bit lighter, and in the eyes of others, it is soft as if they are scared to scare a teenager:

"Shi Qing, aren't you scared?"

The psionicist who has been protecting Shiqing feels relieved when he sees the boss. He is really afraid that Yin Mingzheng's disposition will justify his death.

Zhao Miaomiao, on the other hand, almost didn't stare out her eyes, and her heart was almost roaring.

Yin Mingzheng, is he blind? !! !!

Or is he simply a deaf?

How can there be a boy who is so big that he can cry for 20 minutes after being scolded by two people. He looked at him even though he was young but he was 16 or 7 years old.