59: I am the devil (3)

In the corridor of the hospital, Shi Qing leaned comfortably on Meng Qing, playing with his hands.

The look on Meng Qing's face was not very good.

Shi Qing grasped his hand, and slowly touched the fingertips along the light-colored palm print. When playing with the soft fingertips, he was not accustomed to pulling back subconsciously with such a close young man.

"But we signed the contract. You want to break it."

Devil's nice voice seemed to smile, Meng Qing Junmei's face was full of dissatisfaction, he lowered his eyes and looked up with Shi Qing raising his eyebrows to himself.

"You lied to me."

"The contract you signed with Chen Zeyu is obviously not life. You lied to me and said yes."

Shi Qing didn't feel embarrassed, holding his long hand tighter with a cheeky face: "Did you not say that? I'm the devil, but which devil you've ever seen is so good as to lie?"

Meng Qing tilted her head angrily, invisible.

The devil still let him go: "I didn't lie to you when I signed the contract."

"I just said you changed with me, and I will give you the contract with Chen Zeyu, and his things will go back, but I didn't say, this thing must be life."

Meng Qing: "You said that one year life is at hand."

"Yes."

Shi Qing's eyes were full of charm, and he raised his eyes, leaning on Dao Chang like a bone:

"I only said that the one-year life was in hand, but I did not say that it was Chen Zeyu's one-year life."

"Little priest, figure it out, you understand it wrong."

Meng Qing did not squeak.

He didn't speak, of course he didn't know how to refute.

Moreover, there is still a little doubt in the heart of the young Taoist Chief.

Earlier, Qingming was talking about changing his life, but in the end, it was tears.

There was a hint of speculation in his heart, did Shi Qing also look at their pity ...

Not right

How could the devil change the rules of exchange because he sympathized with others.

He actually had such a thought, it was really amused in his head, or he was confused by this devil.

Meng Qing was awake in her heart, quickly closed her eyes, and began to recite the Tao Te Ching in her heart, trying to be clear when she stopped talking.

He ignored him, and Shi Qing leaned on his shoulder to talk to himself.

"Little priest, I'll show you the fireworks tomorrow."

"No fireworks are allowed in this city. I like fireworks the most. Since the beginning of a fireworks restriction order, I have never seen it here."

"Little priest, do you really ignore me?"

Shi Qing poked him and saw that Meng Qing didn't respond and softened his voice:

"Well, I just want to make you play. Don't be angry."

"Little priest, young priest?"

"Don't ignore me, I'm bored by myself."

Speaking, the demon king stretched out his white hands, landed on the young Dao's handsome face, and put his face to himself.