68: Researcher (6)

68: Researcher (6)

"Qin Yunsheng, I want to eat this."

"Qin Yunsheng, I want to eat that."

"Qin Yunsheng, I want to eat fruit."

"Qin Yunsheng, my shoulders are sore and pinch them."

"Qin Yunsheng, I want to sing, and you sing with me at night."

This is the first day that the marquis made a request to her boyfriend.

Early the next morning, people in the Academy of Science and Technology not only received the message from Shi Qing, "I have taken off the bill," but also lost all kind of affection.

People in the academy of science and technology are relatively free, especially at the professor level.

Although everyone knew that Shi Qing was a parallel professor, and Shui was also a professor.

And everyone knows that Shiqing has experience in the water, and the work of Zheng Jing Ba Jing is not on him, and his experience and credit are definitely his share.

It's upset, but there's no way. Who can make people aristocratic?

Anyway, as long as the uncle doesn't make trouble.

As a result, the uncle came today, although he did not work as before, so that he evoked the boyfriend almost never stop.

He was sitting there comfortably, holding a book and reading, and the tall and sturdy military officer could only listen to him to command him to run around.

Although I didn't run out of sweat, it basically didn't stop.

Can't help but look sideways.

Could not help but sympathize with Qin Yun was born.

Someone whispered quietly: "Is this really talking about a boyfriend?"

Did n’t you really buy someone and make a crazy call?

Qin Yunsheng was almost like half a bodyguard before.

Because before Shi Qing confronted Tan Mingyi face to face, now they still do not dare to beep about this seemingly hidden Professor Shi, afraid that they will be beaten accidentally.

Not beeping professional things, beeping private life is always okay.

Professor Shi ’s glorious history is too much and too much.

And now, he has another one, not to treat his boyfriend as a person.

Several people who went out to the toilet were mumbling in the corridor, and Qin Yunsheng, who had washed the fresh fruits, was back.

Seeing the gossip they were clearing when they mumbled, the fortitude soldier's brows frowned.

As a soldier, his nature seems to contain responsibility.

Although it was a quilt, Shi Qing did not force him to agree, because he himself could not stand the temptation.

Now that he has agreed, then Shi Qing is his little boyfriend, and he should be responsible for protecting his little boyfriend.

What's more, where is Shi Qing like they say.

When the two got along in private, although he was a little rude, he was definitely not excessive.

It's just that he has a sweet temper, a bad temper, and picks something to eat. He likes to make people a little bit more attractive.

Nature is still good.