142: Fierce boss in the last days (4)

Song Xiabing patted Shi Qing's strength to be very gentle, which fits his little white-faced (scratched) person now.

Shi Qing Tieqing faced, and it took a long time to get up straight. After getting up, he still looked like he was severely hit.

"Damn, shit! Damn !!!"

But actually

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I wipe this is a personal talent, I like it I like it!

The system is wary of the host, you will not derail it!

Shi Qingzhang, when was I with Song Xiabing and figured out that he wanted to kill me.

The system has nothing to say, but I still tried hard to persuade Shi Qing but the host, you are not so good, you know that she has always been a person, this woman ... no no no, this man cannot "

Shi Qingzhang, rest assured, I admire this beauty, but I am still very disciplined.

system......

Exercises ...

Does this thing host really have it?

But since Shi Qing promised, he still put down a little snack.

Keep quiet like a chicken.

Song Xiabing always kept moving slowly and slowly. "Boss, don't get angry."

"Oh! The woman I see is actually a man, why don't you make me angry ?!"

"Nausea! No, the more I think about it, the more disgusting I'm almost with a man ... nausea !!!"

The man could not help but continued to bend down and retched.

Song Xiabing continued to pat Shi Qing's back.

He felt as if he were running down the fur of a testy fox.

Well, the reason why it is said to be a fox rather than a lion, of course, is because of the angry expression with the time, and the fiery red tail that trembled with anger.

It seems he is really angry.

The fur on the tail exploded.

The big tail was fatter now, shaking it to release its anger.

Song Xiabing narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at it just like deliberately seducing him, with a tail trembling in front of him, his hands were a bit itchy.

One hand kept running along Shi Qing's back, and the other hand hidden behind him, his long fingertips slightly clicked, and a hint of black mist tangled between his fingers.

The tip of the nose seemed to smell an unpleasant smell of vegetables.

Should be the base chef or cooking.

Song Xiabing slightly moved his fingers.

Strength ... has been restored.

Since the second evolution of the ability, he can clearly feel as if he has entered a whole new level.

At least, if he grasped the weakness of his tail, he could suppress Shi Qing.

The rest of the Titans are not his opponents.

If you make a shot at this time, suppress Shi Qing, and see the panic on his handsome face, which always writes disdain, and then in front of him, a little bit to invade his dignity which belongs to men.

Teardrops on his honey-colored skin.

By that time, the expression on his face must be pretty.

Ding! Song Xia ice rejection 599 100