84: Master Jealous of Disciples (1)

The female voice outside was still crying, Shi Qing pretended that he was deaf and started to check the original plot of this world.

After looking at ten lines in a glance, I have to say that it is simply blood and inspiration, and the male lead is the representative of handsome and strong.

The male lead Rong Jue was originally the young son of He Dong Rong's grandmother. Before the age of five, his parents loved him, and his brother-in-law also treated him as if he was his own. He was an amazing talent since he was a child.

As a result, on the fifth birthday, Rong's was tragically destroyed. Only at that time, Rong Jue, who was hidden by his elder brother, saved a small life.

Rong Jue was young and was stimulated too much, losing his memory before the age of five.

After he got up from the corpse, he guessed that he should be Rong's. At that time, not only was Rong's annihilation, but Rong's in-law family was also destroyed, and it was almost the only survivor.

Rong Jue, who was only five years old at that time, did not understand anything. He had been a beggar until he was eight years old. Until eight years old, he accidentally found that he could breathe into the body, only to realize that he should be able to practice.

The eight-year-old child embarked on the road of seeking the worship of Xianzong by himself. After almost suffering from being eaten by a tiger, falling off a cliff, and climbing up hard, etc., he finally arrived at the first Xianzong Chiyunzong.

Chiyun Sect is famous for sword repair. There are five elders who have reached the Mahayana period, and together with disciples of tens of thousands of people, it can be said that they are firmly seated in the first Immortal Sect.

Rong Jue discovered that he was a rare Tian Linggen when he examined the Ling Gen.

Tian Linggen, since he was a child, has to practice more smoothly than others, a realm that people can practice for hundreds of years, maybe he can do it for a month.

Such an inexorable genius naturally caused a lot of people to compete.

If Rongji worships under the door of a good teacher, he should continue to return to the pride of heaven.

Unfortunately, he has bad luck.

There is a practitioner who retreats all year round in Chiyun Sect. During the Mahayana period, there is only one son in his life. This only son is not very talented. The cultivation is almost all done by peony. After the only son was taken care of, so he pondered that the only son would have more talented disciples, and after he got up in the future, these disciples could take care of the worshipper.

Rong Jue is the unlucky disciple.

This practitioner is a Mahayana period. Others can't rob him. He can only watch as the talented Rongjue is worshipped in the almost untalented, thanks to the name of Shi Qingxian.

After the disciple was arranged, the father who was too worried about his son left a bunch of resources that he had accumulated and then went up.

If this is the case, even if the Master doesn't give him strength, Rong Jue has a high talent and can work out a way.

The original owner is a man who has no ability and is careful. He looks good on the surface, although he is cold, but it is also good to others.

But in fact, his mind was dark, and he was the least able to see others saying that he was taking drugs. Rong Jue ’s gifted disciple had no meaning to care for him, but he was the least able to practice fast.