123: Little master in a Rich Nest (6)

Shi Qing was mad at the Minjiang River.

He was sure of this, but Jiang Beyu was very uncertain.

He was indeed provoked, but "Jin Zunyugui saw him as a subordinate when the young master was beating him" but it was impossible.

Jiang Bieyu has basically only two states since childhood

1. Being bullied and trampled.

2. Before and after being bullied and trampled, calmly rectify those people.

Although he is eighteen years old this year, and he has the age to have children in other people's homes, Jiang Beiyu's living conditions have given him no chance to contact women of the same age.

Various young masters have been in contact a lot, but Jiang Beiyu has been humiliated as a dog by every contact.

Now, even in front of the Jiang family, the young master Shi Family who can not give Jiang Liye face, still uses such actions and such actions to confront him.

Shi Qing was born to look good, plus he was a young master raised in a wealthy nest, as if there was no place on his body that was not tender, such a delicate and tender person could treat him so close.

If Jiang Bieyu didn't respond, it would be a god.

He had no expression on his face, but his body seemed to be hot and his blood vessels were boiling.

Little Master is reluctantly pursing his red lips, his beautiful eyes are looking around on the couch, as if trying to find a little bit of debris or small pieces.

It's a pity that Fang Caijiang didn't take care of it carefully, and now it's all left.

The fat cat was still trembling because of Jiang Beiyu's existence. Usually, the proud and arrogant faction had no counseling at this moment, but its owner did not have such good eyesight to see it. A man who is more terrible than a fierce beast, but still coquettish and look down on others.

Shi Qing kicked Jiang Jieyu again, with beautiful and delicate eyebrows, full of disdain and publicity that had never been covered up

"After you finish eating, what are you still doing on my couch, and wearing this look, you are not afraid to dirty my couch."

Discard typical use.

Because of his attitude, Jiang Beiyu's expression dimmed.

If it had been before, he might still think that Shi Qing's appearance is really repulsive.

But now, some of his undesired emotions are present.

Master Xiao's coquettish and disdainful look seems to be pushing away everyone who sees this expression.

But if it is replaced by a man who holds Shi Qing with another idea, his high-handed pride will only make people more interested in him.

The young master who had been arrogant and unwilling to look down at others gave a cry and begged for mercy, and his beautiful eyes were filled with poor tears and the like.

This picture flashed across the expressionless Jiangbei Yu.

As Jiang's sister-in-law, men have always been self-controlling, so the expressions and expressions that should not exist are well controlled in front of Shi Qing.

Under the eyes of the young master's disdain, he stood up in a very natural posture.

His movement is a bit slow, but fortunately, not surprisingly, the most important thing is that from the perspective of Shi Qing, then the young master will never see the parts that should not be raised.