2: First World (2)

2: First World (2)

Shi Qing sat expressionless on the throne, mechanized fingers hitting the handrails, and the words were mild and incongruous: [System, you come to tell me what makes you think, knowing that the world consciousness will repel the people who the protagonist hates. On the basis, put me on the star invader who almost killed the 100,000 fellow protagonist? 】

As soon as the system was passed, I knew the bad things. When I saw the host asked, I was horrified. [I and I did n’t do it on purpose. I also did the task for the first time. I have only heard that opening the biggest cheat will have an impact, but I do n’t know if it ’s the effect ...]

It was afraid of being investigated by the host. Shi Qing was not so angry. What happened to be angry is of no use. Hurry to think of a remedy.

What's more, this identity is really great. At least under the circumstances of human beings' weakness, when a high-weight alien is good, it just arrived at Blue Star. Never hurt, can wash one.

[Okay, don't do it again next time. One month is enough. Now tell me the degree of exclusion. 】

The system immediately switched to the working mode: [Yin Mingzheng Exclusion Degree: 100100]

As soon as the report was finished, it persuaded again.

One hundred percent rejection. It has never been seen in the archives of seniors. Only one month is enough.

It's finished, this is the first task, the host of the pit deducted points ohh ...

The system was still crying. Shi Qing had stood up and waved his hands. A humanoid machine immediately moved a mirror according to his ideas.

Standing in front of the mirror is a humanoid creature made of silver machinery. His body proportion is more similar to that of humans, and there is no trace of extra body. It looks more like a human being outside.

Shi Qing closed her eyes, and the silver machine on her body immediately turned into a liquid, gradually melting down, exposing the human face underneath.

A face of his own appeared in the mirror, followed by the body, limbs, and by the end, the person standing in front of the mirror was already clear of himself.

He was wearing a casual sportswear, a slender figure with cold and handsome features.

[Hey, host, are you going to pretend to be a human close to Yin Mingzheng? This is also the way. 】

[No, I have a better way. 】

Shi Qing raised his hand, and slender fingertips nodded his eyebrows. The original black pupil immediately turned to silver, and the ordinary clothing he wore turned to a silver uniform like the humanoid machine outside.

On the face, people looked cold and cold. Under the micro-Microsoft, the indifferent lips also changed slightly, and the shape changed a little. Within a minute, the person standing in the mirror was no longer watching. A youth who feels indifferent and elegant is a young boy who looks seventeen or eighteen years old and has not lost his childishness.

Shi Qing reached out her hand and felt a slightly soft belly, looking at herself in the mirror.

Alas, since he turned 20 and learned to go to the gym to exercise his abdominal muscles, he has never seen soft meat on his stomach.

At this age, he looked clear and pure, looking at people with a sense of innocence, no matter what age he was, he couldn't help raising goodwill towards him.

None of the humanoid robots in the spaceship paid any attention to Shi Qing's actions. They are all serious machines with no emotions and no thoughts. They are the most loyal subordinates of the original owner.