101: Uncle loves me again (2)

Lack of love.

The meaning of the word Tan Mingjin naturally knew, but he never thought that Qing Dynasty would lack love.

After all, in his impression, this child was uneasy from childhood to childhood. He started bullying classmates in elementary school. He still bullied classmates in junior high school. He still bullied classmates in high school. When he arrived at college, he actually learned to run into the entertainment industry to give female stars medicine. .

Tan Mingjin himself was a self-made and slightly conservative person, and what Shi Qing did was dance on his thunder point.

Or pole dance.

Before that, he was very busy. As a rich self-made man, he had too many things to keep busy and follow up. He didn't get along with Shi Qing very much.

At first Tan Mingjin would still feel guilty, thinking whether he should spend more time with this child, but every time he asks to stay and accompany Shi Qing, the other person's face can pull the elder, and he whispers some "Uncle "My friends will feel uncomfortable when they are here."

All are suspected, how could Tan Mingjin still stay.

The older Shi Qing is, the more rusty he is with this child.

It seems that Shi Qing doesn't need any care from him, all he needs is Tan Mingjin to make regular money every month, to settle everything for him, and to give him face among his friends.

All his care for the other person will be considered nosy.

Tan Mingjin can hardly remember what little bit of Shi Qing was worth remembering from childhood, just remember that he was suspected of being superfluous, being too unsightly, and countless times being called to school to deal with the mess left by Shi Qing.

And no matter what he did wrong, the child raised by him can always straighten his neck and poke at him:

"Grandma wants you to take care of me! Isn't it normal for you to do this!"

Today, the child is still the stubborn look. Maybe he saw Tan Mingjin looking at himself all the time. He shifted his face and wiped his eyes firmly with the back of his hand. After confirming that there was no tear, he shouted:

"What to see!"

With a face full of fierceness, he maintains the humanity of Qing Qing: [It's not easy to do it. 】

This is the first time the system has heard such words from the host, and immediately panicked: [What happened to the host? Is this world difficult? 】

Shi Qing: [It's not difficult to complete the task, but it's a bit difficult to maintain people and Tan Mingjin to change my view. 】

After all, he is a man of this world. When facing Tan Mingjin, he has never been obedient.

system:【……】

Why do I always feel that I can't keep up with the host's brain circuit.

Shi Qing: [Come, open the mall, I want to pick a prop. 】

The system was invigorated at once, and even the invigorating was stuttered:

[Hostel! !! !! Are you finally going to pick a prop! !! Great, I'll open it for you! !! 】

Except for the first world, it hasn't seen the host ask for props yet.

After quickly picking up the props, Shi Qing happily raised his chin: