64: Researcher (2)

64: Researcher (2)

Shi Yiyi's complexion was already iron blue.

Shi Qing also handed the torn paper to her with great kindness, and the demon face, which was even more beautiful than the girl, was full of shame:

"Cousin, you're welcome, you're welcome."

When she met Yiyi, the young marquis smiled very happily: "Do you think this is a bit monotonous? Should I cut a flower out for you?"

Shi Yiyi shook her hands in hatred. These hatreds reached their peak when they looked up and found that everyone was looking at themselves.

She gritted her teeth and ran away with anger.

Shi Qing shouted badly at the back: "It's okay, you don't have time to eat right now. I'll send you to the lounge in a while. So much, enough for you to eat for several days."

After waiting for Yiyi to fall to the door, the young marquis sprinkled the paper with satisfaction, and looked back at the people who were looking at it. His expression returned to his former publicity, and he was very polite:

"Nothing to see, nothing to do ?!"

A group of people quickly and bowed their heads to pretend that they were busy. Only Dr. Tan Mingyi, who was devoted to researching, ignored Shi Qing's cold face, and leapt forward.

"Brother Shi, are you free now? I want to discuss with you, haven't you come to dinner tonight? Are you hungry now? I don't have much to eat, or let's go to eat together while we eat. "

With that said, he had been pulling Shiqing's hand since he had just touched Shiqing's right arm, and the proud look of the young marquis, "I am proud but I am a noble to maintain the noble style", was changed.

"hiss--"

He vigilantly covered his right arm, stepped back fiercely, and the expression on his face suddenly became fierce again:

"Who told you to touch me!"

Tan Mingyi's excited expression on his face gradually bewildered, looking at his face full of pain, Zhang Yawu claw looked at his person, stuttering explanation:

"Sorry, brother Shi, I didn't mean it."

"What else do the police do to say sorry!"

The ferocious attitude of the young marquis succeeded in making Tan Mingyi's original boiling mood as if poured by a basin of cold water.

He looked a little down: "I'm sorry Brother, I'm afraid next time."

Qin Yunsheng on the side can clearly see that the eyes of the people in the house gathered on Shi Qing again.

The attitude that changed before Shi Qing spoke those words now seems to have changed back to the discomfort.

Another person stood up for Tan Mingyi and said, "Professor Shi, Xiao Tan just touched you a little bit, and next time he won't, you don't blame him."

Obviously, Shi Qing simply dislikes touching others.

"laugh."

Shi Qing didn't even give the person with a straight eye a meaning to explain, so he raised his chin so proudly, turned and strode toward the door.

When passing by Qin Yunsheng, maybe the pain in his arm reminded him of the new hatred. The young marquis glared at the officer who was ordered to protect himself.

Even though Qin Yunsheng had already noticed Shi Qing's intention, he quickly relaxed his right muscle.

The delicate and delicate Marquis hit him, and it still seemed to hit an iron plate.