60: I am the devil (4)

Zhang Haixiang was stunned, and a clear and joyful shout came from behind his five-year-old daughter; "Dad! Dad!"

He turned subconsciously, seeing that his daughter, who was held in his arms by his wife, was smiling at him with open arms, looking like he was hugging.

"Niuniu ..."

He shouted his daughter's name unconsciously, and the little girl was even happier in her mother's arms and kept yelling at her father.

Holding her wife in tears, choking and whispering to her daughter, "Dad is in there and will come out soon."

Niuniu crooked her head.

Isn't dad there?

"Your daughter is not five years old and can still see you."

Shi Qing took out another **** from her arms, and was happy to eat. After a few bites, Meng Qing already took out a handkerchief in the familiar way to wipe the corners of his mouth.

Zhang Haixiang's face was bewildered. He couldn't bear to look away from his wife and daughter and looked at Shi Qing:

"So I'm ... dead now?"

"Not yet, but it's almost there."

Shi Qing patted Meng Qing: "You tell him."

Meng Qing hesitantly glanced at the little girl who was looking here, and whispered to Zhang Haixiang: "Your life is up to this day."

"Because your body has been in a coma, your soul came out and became a ghost doctor."

"Ghost Doctor ..."

Zhang Haixiang understands that these guys are constantly looking for his patients, the strange words that the guy said.

They turned out ... all ghosts.

After being spotted, all these haunting memories have returned.

Every morning, he always thought that he had been on the same day, yawned to work, and couldn't stop, a patient who couldn't get over.

It turned out that he was dead ...

He felt he couldn't stand anymore, so he leaned on the wall and slowly sat on the bench, his eyes full of confusion.

"So are you here to pick me up? Are you a ghost?"

"We are not ghosts, we are here ..." Meng Qing said, and paused, looking at Shi Qing: "What are we doing here?"

Shi Qing raised an eyebrow: "Of course it is to watch the lively."

"Like him, the body is still alive, the soul has become a ghost doctor, and I have seen it for the first time."

"And he went to the prefecture today, and we happened to take a ride."

Meng Qing looked at the demon hesitantly, pondering the words carefully, and when they got close to Shi Qing's ears, he whispered: "It's not good to say that, he's so sad."

Shi Qing turned her head, her lips fell into the ears of the young Taoist, and she also spoke softly, but there was an unspeakable charm in the sentence. Instead of whispering, it was better to deliberately lower the voice to seduce each other:

"I am the devil, all the negative energies in this world, do you expect me to be considerate of others?"

Speaking, he couldn't refuse to take the young Taoist to sit down and comfortably stretch his long legs on others: