85: Master Jealous of Disciples (2)

The girl kneeling on the ground looked at Shi Qing incredibly, her face turned white, her lips trembling: "Master, Master ..."

Shi Qingyi glanced briefly, this eye brought the power of the fit period, even if his cultivation is made up of peony, it is enough to make the little disciple with only Yuanying stiff and unable to say a word.

The next second, Xian Zun, dressed in white, waved his sleeves and sent her away from here.

Qiao Lingyu, who was sent to the foot of the mountain, stood in a loss for a while, then walked towards a small wooden house in the distance.

Qing Jianfeng is famous for his rich heritage. As a disciple of Qing Jianfeng, Rong Jue should have lived in the aura of Qing Jianfeng with his classmates and sisters, but was sent to Aura by Master in his teens. At the foot of the thin mountain.

Living in this cabin, because the aura is thin, it takes more effort to practice than the younger brothers and sisters.

Qiao Lingyu couldn't understand why Master was always so harsh on Master Brother. Obviously, Master Brother has won many honors for Qing Jianfeng since he was a child. Teach your brother and sister.

Cultivation is respected by teachers in the realm of the truth. Even if Qiao Lingyu has no doubts, he dares not to question the master. He can only weep all the way to Rongjue's residence.

It's rude to believe that this is a wooden house where a disciple is about to refinish. A handsome man with a pale face and **** belly is lying on the bed, while a 17-year-old young man sitting on the side of the bed is Be careful to protect the overflowing practice for him.

Qiao Lingyu's gaze fell on Rong Jue who was weak and closed his eyes.

He was born with a star-shaped eyebrow and a deep sense of facial features. Even in the realm of beauty, it can be said that it is a rare beautiful man. In addition, he always seems to have a three-point smile when looking at people. No matter where they are, everyone's focus is.

But now, such a great master can only lie here and wait for death.

Qiao Lingyu thought of this, and the grief on his face could no longer be concealed, and he lowered his head to do something wrong and continued to weep.

The second elder brother who is trying to protect Rongjue's law sees her appearance and grit his teeth: "Is the master still not willing to heal the elder brother?"

Qiao Lingyu shook his head and choked:

"The Master said that the loss of the face of Qing Jianfeng by the Master lost him. He would not heal and would not allow us to heal the Brother. Otherwise, he would be expelled from the teacher."

The second elder brother also turned pale.

In the realm of cultivation, if you are expelled from the division, you must have made a big mistake, and you will be accused of this life, and no fairy will accept it.

But if my brother can't be healed again, this life will not be saved!

He murmured: "Respect him ... is it so ruthless?"

He was a descendant of Shiqing's mother's family. He was sent to Qing Jianfeng to teach him since he was a child. Since he was a child, he can feel that Master and Sister like him the most. The relationship has always admired Master.

Even if I know that Master is harsh on Master, I only think that Master is a master. But now, Master is obviously asking for Master's life.

The young man gritted his teeth again, and suddenly stood up: "I'll ask the Master to ask me clearly!"