58: I am the devil (2)

When it was time for Zhenglin High School to go to class, some young students carrying school bags preparing to enter the school noticed the two men sitting outside the tea shop opposite the school gate.

Both of them were black hair, and they also had wide shoulders, narrow waists, and long legs. They were both very good-looking and very attractive.

The most attractive thing is the opposite temperament of them.

An evil spirit, wanton, wearing sunglasses, chewing gum in his mouth, looking good.

The other sat straight, with a handsome face frowning, and the eyes looking at the people around him were very friendly and clear.

Shi Qing cut a handsome hairstyle, with her two long legs straight up on the leg of Meng Qing, who was sitting at home, and leaned leaning against the chair.

Seeing the young Taoist head glaring at himself, he raised his eyebrows proudly, reached out and took off his sunglasses.

"Watch your attitude, priest, now I'm your master."

"You are not!"

Meng Qing was even more angry, and her eyes were full of dissatisfaction: "I did not agree to sign a contract with you at all."

"I do not care."

The demon king capriciously put on the sunglasses back: "Anyway, the contract has been reached, you are already my person."

"You will belong to me until you die."

When Meng Qing, who has been receiving positive energy education since he was a child, has met such a brazen person, and immediately blushed and opened his mouth, he didn't know what to say.

Shi Qing teased him: "Do you want to scold me? Come, scold, I listen."

Meng Qing gritted his teeth, and for a long time he uttered a sentence:

"Devil!"

"What a curse is this. I'll listen to your bad words."

Meng Qing was almost clear of Shi Qingqi, glaring at him angrily, turning her head to the other side, and facing him with her head.

Shi Qing: "Angry?"

Shi Qing: "It's so small."

Shi Qing: "Hey, priest, the master is talking to you, how can you not look at me directly?"

Meng Qing looked down, tried to get rid of other thoughts, and began to mutter and recite the Tao Te Ching.

Shi Qing: "You don't want to know why the person I'm looking for is you?"

Meng Qing: Don't listen.

Shi Qing: "Do you really want to know? You will follow me in your life."

Meng Qing: Taoist scriptures.

Seeing that he made it clear that he was going to ignore himself, the devil king lay on the legs of others:

"That being the case, I won't tell you, you and I are a natural pair."

The young Taoist chanting stopped.

He turned his head in disbelief and stared at Shi Qing with his eyes widened: "What did you say?"

"Yo, ignore me?"

The handsome man wearing sunglasses leaned back: "Don't you want to listen?"

Meng Qing suspiciously looked up and down Shi Qing, suddenly a frown.