26: Gloomy Shadow Emperor (5)

In the eyes of everyone, Jing Yuanqi cleared up in such a very calm joke.

I have to say that his talent is indeed good.

It is difficult for a normal person to use two things at once, but he can use them all at once.

This is manifested in the fact that the innocent face is full of words of concern, and both hands are doing their own small actions.

This little move is a bit too far.

Jing Yuanqi thought that the gloomy shadow emperor standing in front of him would push him away or calmly escape from his puppet.

But although Shi Qing was stiff, she did not resist, but let him do small moves.

Jing Yuanqi's behavior became more and more crazy, and the ancient robes could not be easily opened like modern makeup.

But he didn't lift it, but down the white belt slowly.

Slowly and suggestively, he made a circle.

"Well……"

Standing in front, Shi Qing slightly moved her waist and made a short gasp.

Jing Yuanqi could clearly see the thin redness that slowly fainted on his cheek.

Looking at it with high quality and nervousness, "Shi brother?"

The film emperor quickly closed the expression that should not exist on his face. From the perspective of Jing Yuanqi, he could see his dark eyes blinked, and the lips on the other side opened and closed, and he said, "It's all right."

Jing Yuanqi squinted his eyes slightly, with an innocent smile, and accepted when he saw good.

He slowly released his hand and cleared his side when he left without incident.

"It's almost time. I'll go to the toilet first. Would the teacher be together?"

Shi Qing didn't answer, just silently looked down and continued to watch the script.

High quality quickly gave him respect: "I'm so sorry, Teacher Jing, when Brother Shi finished the show, it was so immersed in the role."

"It's ok."

Jing Yuanqi laughed in the sunshine generously: "I often do this too, understandably."

High-quality always saw the youth walking away briskly, before returning to Shi Qing, whispered while handing over the water: "Mr. Shi, I think Teacher Jing has a good temper, and you all have his face in this way. Didn't say anything, didn't he care about the past? "

Then he said a little strangely and then muttered, "I just smile a little too generously. Looking at the spring breeze, I don't know how good he and Shige are with you."

Shi Qing didn't say anything, took the water and murmured and took several sips.

[It's true, I've got a fever all over. 】

Because there is no picture that needs harmony, after watching the whole process, the system is a little worried: [host, will you be taken advantage of? 】

【will not. 】

Shi Qingyi rightly said: "How can you say that you are taking advantage of what happened? 】

System: [But his rejection does not decrease. 】

It is watching the two of them here in full swing, but the degree of exclusion is not reduced!