73: Researcher (11)

73: Researcher (11)

In these days, Shi Yiyi has been doubting life.

Especially when she found that almost all of her colleagues said in unison that Shi Qing was a good person and treated her colleagues very kindly.

Is it friendly to hand over the rehabilitation work of artificial nerves to others? ? He was clearly too lazy to do well!

However, no matter what Shi Yiyi said, other people not only did not believe it, but also determined that she persisted in "persisting in Shiqing bad things" because Shiqing did not agree with her participation in the aftermath.

Is she rare? !!

Isn't it just a small research and development, when she Yi Yi can scarce these broken things? ? !! !!

But no matter how madly Shi Yiyi said she was not rare, no one was free to listen to her again.

Because, those who came to sign up for the artificial nerve experiment plan began to arrive one after another.

These people were all carefully selected, with different problems, different ages, up to 90-year-olds, and young children down to the city.

This plan was approved all the way, and was eventually selected in the People's Hospital.

First of all, the prosthesis must not be the one on the market, but a professionally processed prosthesis, which can ensure that it can receive signals like a real limb, and it also depends on whether the person who installed the prosthesis has any adverse reactions.

From the beginning of preparation to the end, every money spent is recorded.

Of course, not for the convenience of letting these people give money, but after the experiment is successful, in order to know how much it will cost to those who want to install prosthetics or change their hearing.

It can be said that it is very intimate.

And such an intimate idea was proposed by Shi Qing who should not have eaten fireworks (?).

For a while, more and more people felt that Shi Qing was actually pure and unpretentious.

He looks fierce on the surface, but he will secretly help his colleagues in his own way.

He seemed indifferent to other people, but thought of recording the expenses so that those who wanted to become normal would not have to scratch their heads.

Such an understanding, they really misunderstood him before.

Qin Yunsheng knew why Shi Qing proposed this idea.

Since he was idle, the young marquis has been lazy and bright, most of the time he is pulling Qin Yunsheng in the dormitory.

What do you do in the dormitory?

See all the news and reviews that boast about yourself.

The little marquis especially likes to watch these. Every time I see someone boasting about myself, I am happily holding it to the officer. She is so beautiful on the face of the evildoer that she always has the proud expression of "I really is the best."

And often at this time, Qin Yunsheng would not hesitate to praise himself, exaggerating the little marquis to the sky.

Although this was originally true.

Shi Qing also thought of this idea for more people to praise himself, and brushed the favor of the people.

Qin Yunsheng listened to the little marquis himself.