151: Fierce boss in the last days (13)

Shi Qing felt that Song Xiabing was referring to Sanghuai.

However, he is a straight man, he doesn't understand, hey!

Song Xiabing finished scolding, and he looked at everything in a shameless manner, and I didn't say what you looked like.

Although the Song family was beaten down, none of them died.

It wasn't that Song Xiabing couldn't kill them, but that he had deliberately left a hand.

He knew too well what the Song family was doing.

Typical bullying is afraid of hard.

Now when I see a person (Shi Qing), Song Xiabing, who was killing the Quartet to flatten their place, suddenly turned into a "little pitiful", and he was weak and weak and he refused to fall .

The original fear of the Song family was immediately gone.

"This is Mr. Shi Qing, who is hot."

The Master Songjia, who had a nosebleed, climbed up hard, glanced resentfully at Song Xiabing, who had to lean on someone else's arms, pulling his skin and smiling.

It's not that he doesn't want to laugh sincerely, it's really ...

My face was swollen and I couldn't smile.

He clenched his fist. "I heard that the boss of the fire, Shi Qing, is an easy-going person. Our Song family honestly do business. I don't know where to provoke you into the fire. I have to send someone to target us like this.

"There is nothing else in our Song family. The food is definitely enough. It can also hire a few high-level abilities. If Mr. Shi didn't give a reason, today's thing can't be justified. If Mr. Shi doesn't want to talk to us If the Song family is the enemy, it would be better for us to discipline the people around you. "

Songxia Bing's eyebrows moved slightly, and the black mist fainted at the fingertips.

He just likes to be pitiful in front of Shi Qing. This guy who was just an inconspicuous character before he left Song's house was quite brave.

He cold-faced, and was about to teach this guy to be a man directly, and suddenly he heard the man leaning against him also cold-sounded, still the irritable look of the dangling man, holding a cigarette and biting words

"What do we hot people do, but it's not your turn to control it."

Song Xiabing's expression moved slightly.

Shi Qing ...

Is he protecting him?

Although knowing that Shi Qing is most likely because of the charm fox on him, Ke Song Xia Bing felt that this time was different.

Shi Qing has a strong possessiveness. His fierce people always prefer to kill himself rather than give it to outsiders.

But now the Song family said that the person who wanted to discipline the fire for him was obviously moved by Shi Qing's inverse scale.

Song Xiabing vaguely seemed to catch something.

Yes, Shi Qing is very protective.

He was facing the outsider, and Shi Qing didn't say much, at most he could only share a cup.

But if outsiders are facing him.

Song Xiabing himself is a little weaker ...

The young man's face was buried in the man's arms, and the corners of his lips quietly aroused.