31: Gloomy Shadow Emperor (10)

After drunk night.

The next morning, when Miss Nurse took the tray to change the medicine, Jing Yuanqi just picked up the clothes that had been crumpled to the ground.

The young man's movements were light-footed, because Shi Qingzheng lay on his back in bed peacefully.

He covered his skin, which was a bit sour from the spine, and slowly opened the curtains to allow ventilation.

He really didn't expect that Shi Qing, who had a drink, would be so fierce.

Although this was achieved, Jing Yuanqi didn't dare to be too happy because of the injuries on Shi Qing's back.

Coupled with Shi Qing's extra strength after drinking, somehow control came to Shi Qing's hands.

He seemed to be a cow for plowing the field and was led away throughout.

In fact, at the fifth time, Jing Yuanqi felt that something was wrong.

But he was afraid of hurting Shi Qing, and he didn't dare to fight too hard, and his heart was actually a little cool at the time.

After all, people who have been provoked are so active or something.

Although he usually makes fun of him, and looks at the emperor with a frown, he is more like young when he is so relaxed.

But no matter how much he likes it, he can't stand it seven times.

No matter how verbal before Jing Yuanqi, this is his first experience.

The first time I played the game, I was forced to output one night, took the shooter, and became a Zhao Zilong in the battle of Nagasakapo. It was not easy for him to reach dawn.

But men can't say no.

The youth from active output to passive output had to whisper to the drunk movie actor.

Before coaxing people, he could speak a bunch of sweet words.

Coaxed last night, he contributed a tool to speak above the nose and above the chin, which can utter sweet words.

After all, he drowned the film emperor in a state of drunkenness, and the sky was already bright.

Jing Yuanqi touched his sore throat and turned to open the door of the ward. Ms. Nurse was already familiar with him. It was not strange to see him in the ward. She carefully looked at Qing Qing with her eyes closed and still sleeping:

"Mr. Jing, is Mr. Shi better?"

"It's better, go and give him medicine."

Jing Yuanqi rubbed his sour waist, barely showing his uncomfortable look on his face.

His original intention was to help the film emperor solve the knot while taking advantage of the danger.

The result is still the same as previously thought.

But why does it feel that the mussel meat is eaten, but it is not him who has taken advantage?

Jing Yuanqi felt that he was thinking too much.

According to Shi Qing's personality, even if he had a drink of alcohol last night, he suppressed Jing Yuanqi all the way, but when he woke up, he would definitely not have feelings of elation.

He went out for breakfast and plaster.

Shi Qing was awakened by the gentle voice of Miss Nurse, lying on the bed with her back up to let Miss Nurse change her medicine.