91: Master Jealous of Disciples (8)

Also still!

Suppressed by the spirit of the devil, Shi Qing embraced on the cloud bed wanted to say:

No problem, I can do whatever I want!

However, even if he was trembling with excitement, he could only make a pale face and didn't want to speak.

The demon looks forward to being placed on the cloud bed by himself, unable to move because of the spiritual power being suppressed. Only the seemingly cowardly body is shaking slightly, and the eyes are sinking.

"Is Master afraid?"

Rongjue leaned down and gently lifted a strand of Shi Qing.

The next second, the upper body on the cloud bed couldn't stop but the trembling began again.

"fear me?"

He was still smiling and smiling at first, but the expression on his face suddenly slumped, the hair on his hand was soft and smooth.

But why is its owner not so.

After a hundred years of resentment, Rongjue originally thought that he would be severely humiliated after recovering his repairs. Even if he did not kill him for a while, he must scare the other person well.

But now, looking at the supreme lying on the cloud bed, he had a pair of beautiful eyes with mild smiles before, looking at him with fear and repulsion, and his beautiful lip color seemed to be affected, and he began to pale. Looking down, Rong Jue not only did not feel as happy as he had thought before, but his violent heart seemed to rise to another level.

What do you make this pathetic gesture?

Did n’t he do the evil things and the mutilations?

Was it so scared to be pierced? So why did you do that in the first place?

Shi Qing: [No, baby Rong looks so exciting, I really want to throw him! 】

The system looked at a rejection of up to six hundred and had given up on the struggle.

System: [If the host wants to flutter, flutter, anyway, this world has no hope. 】

Every time he tried to block his system, this time it was not blocked, and Shi Qing instead controlled himself.

[My Tonger, after following so many worlds with me, why don't you understand why I might lose. 】

On the cloud bed, the incapable struggling Shangzun faintly turned his face, and while trying to get up with his slender wrist, he looked at Rongjue again:

"Rong Jue, things are not what you think ..."

Mozun still smiled: "I know."

"Don't be impulsive ..." Shang Zun, who was talking, heard what Rong Jue was saying, and immediately hesitated: "You know?"

Rongjue stretched out his hand, and the slender big hand held the Master Bai Nun's arm politely, and held the man who was physically weak due to the suppression of his spirit into his arms.

Feeling his small and hard struggle, he cruelly reached out and began to strip his belt.

"Master destroyed my spiritual roots to make me mortal?"

"I haven't been able to figure it out before, why Master is so good to my younger brothers and sisters, but he always treats me coldly. The younger brothers and sisters cultivate for promotion. The master praises them for being sensible, and I cultivate for promotion, but the master curses I'm so mad for a little promotion. "