45: Little Master Ye (12)

Shi Qing, who was happily happily, raised her eyes, and when she saw it, she looked so happy.

The young man's eyes were smiling and crooked, and he swallowed the prawn peeled by the new emperor, and yelled happily: "Daddy!"

What dad! !!

At this moment, Shi Xiangxiang can't wait to directly take his son home and lock him up for his reflection.

What's the occasion !! !!

This is the palace!

Who is sitting next to me? !!

That's the emperor! !!

Also dad!

Also dad! !!

Then, even if Shi Xiangxiang was snarling at the moment, his face and Yu Chennian's face still had to keep his face full of clouds and light wind.

Salute to Yu Chennian: "The old minister participates in His Majesty."

"No courtesy."

Before he could bend that waist, Yu Chennian waved his hands to avoid the prime minister's courtesy.

Shi Xiangxiang didn't insist, straightened his waist, his face was serious: "Shi Qing! What does it look like before you?

"Anyway."

Yu Chennian talked faster than the boy. He was peeling the shrimp shell slowly, and his face was in a good mood:

"You and Shiqing used to look like they used to be, and you still don't need to worry about it."

"Ye dad."

Shi Qing smiled and took another bite of the shrimp handed over by the emperor, raised his face and raised his hands, and naturally let Yu Chennian wipe his oil with a handkerchief.

A beautiful, wicked face laughed especially happily, without any fear of being served by His Majesty today.

He even has the mood to ask the prime minister:

"Is there anything important for Dad to come here?"

Prime Minister: "..."

He couldn't wait to shake his son's shoulders.

His dad scared the soul in the front hall.

This bunny is good, eating well, drinking well, and still waiting for His Majesty today.

Now he still has the face to ask him what he is doing here as a dad.

Shi Xiangxiang reluctantly held his expression on his face.

He coughed, instead of answering the clear question, but looked respectfully at Yu Chennian:

"Your Majesty, the dog has been harassing in the palace for a long time, so let the old minister take him home."

"Shi Qing has said to her that she will stay in the palace."

Yu Chennian's attitude towards his loved one's dad is still very friendly, and it can even be described as a spring breeze.

"The Prime Minister does not have to worry, I will take care of Shi Qing."

How can Shi Xiangxiang not worry.

First of all, this situation is very wrong.

He ruled out the option that the new emperor wanted to fight revenge.

Then locked the evil appearance of his son.

He said!

Grow up like this, sooner or later!