112: Uncle Loves Me Again (13)

If you use Tan Mingjin to describe your inner activity, it is probably bungee jumping up and down, and finally landing on the ground and never jumping.

And everything, because of the woman who sneered at her in front of him, Cheng Yunling.

He didn't know what happened between Shiqing and Cheng Yunling in this short time, he only knew that Xiaoqing's attention fell on Cheng Yunling at this moment.

It wasn't the previous cricket, and there was no dislike of anger.

Just now, Shi Qing even invited the two of them to sit on their side. They met by chance and chatted together.

The little guy even smiled like a flower, and frowned at Cheng Yunling with a small waist.

squeeze! eyebrow! do! eye!

Tan Mingjin has never been complicated by Xiao Qing's lively treatment.

Looking at Cheng Yunling again, he also looked at the youth, and the two looked at him in this way.

In this picture, even though he knew that Cheng Yunling had a boyfriend, and knew that Qing had been very disgusted and rejected her, the man who was taken away by Cheng Yunling from Shi Qing's full attention was still a little unhappy.

He is a very bottom-line person. Although he is not happy, he is not malicious to Cheng Yunling.

It's just not pleasing to the eye.

"Ha ha ... ha ha, Tan Dong, Shi Shao, what a coincidence."

Cheng Yun's inspiration came under tremendous pressure.

She had previously thought that Shi Qing had been very difficult to deal with, but did not expect Tan Mingjin to make Alexander more.

He glanced over her, and she was stiff.

There is always a feeling of being caught by the beast, and it is still the kind of beast that looks very unpleasant to her.

Cheng Yunling trembled while crying in his heart.

She had met Tan Mingjin once in reality. Even if she sometimes had a video call with her uncle, she was still the background board.

Why now Tan Dong sees her eyes so unfriendly, just like there is any deep hatred between them to take away his wife.

Although Shi Qing has always looked at her unhappy look, but she has been together for a long time, and Cheng Yunling can feel it. This is a primary school chicken.

The way primary school chickens don't like you is the disdain of various expression kings.

Tan Mingjin is different.

This really rich man, worked hard step by step.

Looking at him with such cold eyes, Cheng Yunling was not surprised.

Tan Mingjin naturally also noticed Cheng Yunling's fear of himself, and glanced at Shi Qing, who was looking towards Cheng Yunling, his eyebrows could not help wrinkling:

"It's a coincidence."

The man's voice was magnetic and calm: "This is Miss Cheng's boyfriend?"

Cheng Yunling quickly answered, "Yes, this is my boyfriend."

Seeing that she confessed quickly, Tan Mingjin felt better, and the coldness in her eyes was slightly relieved.

Feeling the atmosphere was warming, Cheng Yunling was relieved.