5: First World (5)

5: First World (5)
Yin Mingzheng: "..."

He opened his mouth again and again, but didn't know what he should say.

Regardless of the identity of the Shiqing aliens and his gender, Yin Mingzheng is very guilty just because of his youthful appearance.

He couldn't help lying on the floor and asked his inner question: "Are you an adult?"

Shi Qing: "What is adulthood?"

"How old are you this year?" Yin Mingzheng barely supported his body and leaned back. Fortunately, after these several Taishan push-up exercises, his body's bearing capacity has improved a little, although he still can't directly get Shi Qing Anyway, I can move a few times.

Just after moving twice, Yin Mingzheng found that the boy above had raised his weight again.

Then, it was clear and crisp, with a general voice: "I was almost over 50,000 years old from birth."

Yin Mingzheng: "... Aren't you just born?"

"Yeah, I was just born shortly." Shi Qing sat firmly on the man, with a look of "I'm especially simple to tell the truth."

"Time doesn't have any meaning to the mechanical race. After I was born, I took the accompanying mechanical army to float in the universe in search of a new planet. I didn't start until I found the blue star, so I was right after birth."

The human hero quickly found the loophole and asked Shi Qing: "How many years have you been on this planet?"

"Based on your Blue Star time, it's almost a week."

Yin Mingzheng loosened her hands and slammed her head on the floor.

"I'm afraid that won't work."

"The age on our Blue Star is calculated according to the first day that everyone comes to Blue Star. You only came to Blue Star for a week, then you are still a baby."

Shi Qing was so dazed, his head crooked slightly: "I am a baby on your planet?"

Looking at the clear eyes of the boy above, Yin Mingzheng was in a very complicated mood. He didn't know whether he had more subtle guilt to bully the child, or was more excited to find a way to escape the birth.

In short, he is not a liar.

Didn't the children of Blue Star count their age from the first day they came to this world?

In short, Yin Mingzheng's expression and expression were very complicated. When he faced Shi Qingyi, he said, "Yes, but we can only have **** when we are eighteen years old, and children cannot."

"So it is."

"Well, you are my partner, I listen to you."

It didn't wait for Yin Mingzheng to breathe, Shi Qing put his hand on his chest muscles across his coat, and his fair face was full of natural words: "Can't make love, first collide with small parts according to your Blue Star procedure."

"I don't dislike your small parts, you can't dislike me."

Hearing the same thing from the teenager, Yin Mingzheng opened his eyes sharply and stretched out his hand to shirk: "No ... oh!"

He struggled hard, with blue muscles bursting out of his hands. The muscles that were not so obvious when he was wearing clothes swelled with strength, but all were clasped by his delicate and long fingers.

Two minutes later, Shi Qing raised her waist, and sat up with satisfaction from the ground.

The human hero on the ground did n’t respond, but his face was dull and sullen, or he was lying down until he saw the young man standing with his eyes full of sullen hands and touching his lips as if with water stains. Aftertaste: "No wonder your planet needs this program, and it really is very comfortable."