100: Uncle loves me again (1)

Shi Qing slowly sat on the sofa until the man who claimed to be his dad had left.

This is obviously a restaurant-like place, and the layout is quite high-end. Some of the guests sitting around may be attracted by Shiqing, who had been standing still before, and came over.

Shi Qing naturally ignored their eyes and watched the plot introduction with peace of mind.

At this glance, he narrowed his eyes.

[All, this world is a heroine? 】

The system was stunned, and the data was quickly separated to see: [Yeah, but just that ...]

Shi Qing: [It's all right, although he is not the protagonist, I don't dislike him. 】

He continued to watch the plot.

The heroine of this world is called Cheng Yunling. The name is so beautiful and beautiful. She is a grass-roots female. She was impoverished from a young family. The university was dug into the entertainment industry. She is beautiful and has good acting skills. She will soon be in the entertainment industry. Show off.

As soon as the show spreads, there will be more people pursuing it, and the original owner is one of them.

The original owner is a wealthy second generation who can be called a powerful man. Now during the summer vacation, Tan Mingjin intends to exercise him and ask him what he wants to develop. The original owner simply entered the entertainment circle.

He aimed at the entertainment industry purely for the convenience of picking up girls. After all, his family was too strict. Before graduating, his adoptive father didn't allow him to mess around. Now he has a chance to escape the attention of his adoptive father.

Of course, because his acting skills are too bad, although he entered the entertainment industry, he was not an entertainer, but directly airborne to an entertainment company under the name of his adopted father.

It is an intern in name, but how can the proprietor of the original owner conceal that he is Tan Mingyi's son, and the prince arrived, and somebody in the company dared to fight against him, and he soon became confused.

The pursuit of the heroine is not to make her a girlfriend or to like it, but to see that the heroine looks good and wants to play with her.

The hostess doesn't like the original owner at all, and when she realizes his idea, she naturally declines it. As a result, the original owner is a narrow-minded. When she sees that the hostess is so "unconscious", she goes to the black hand and gives She didn't say anything about her acting career, and in the name of a visiting class every time, she ran various hostesses.

He did not block the heroine, but just hugged each other's mentality, trying to force her to lower her head a little.

The entertainment circle was the place where people watched the discs. It was discovered that the prince, the prince, hated the hostess and immediately fell into trouble.

For a time, although the heroine has not been banned, the days are gradually getting harder.

The original owner hasn't waited for the female lead to find herself, and her patience has gradually disappeared. He simply prescribed the medicine to the female lead, intending to accomplish a good thing with the female lead.

Fortunately, the heroine has a halo, and struggles to escape. During the escape, she happened to encounter the original adoptive father, and she happened to look very much like an adoptive father and mother. He already admired the actress who looked like his mother and worked very hard. Seeing her asking for help, she immediately decided to save someone.