110: Uncle Loves Me Again (11)

The sincere Shi Qing was cute in Tan Mingjin's eyes, but Cheng Yunling couldn't stand it.

It's not like how Shi Qing's attitude is. To be honest, although the young master never concealed the fact that he only regarded Cheng Yunling as a tool man, it was really good for her.

Advertising endorsements, even the contracts with their own big ip, can be delivered to her especially naturally.

If it weren't for his looks better than her, or even more delicate clavicle than her, even her skin was white and smooth, and she looked white for three degrees. Cheng Yunling might really be tempted.

After all, although Shi Qing was a bit angry, he had only owed so far, and he also saved Yun Ling a dog's life, and he didn't care about her misunderstanding that she would take medicine.

That's right, Cheng Yunling can be 100% sure at this moment that Shi Qing will never give her medicine to try to be a good thing.

After all, when the young and old disapproved of her, she could fill the basket.

In short, Cheng Yunling, the tool person, does not want to continue to be a tool recently.

Not that there was any dissatisfaction, mainly since Shi Qing joined the crew, she saw her weight rise a little.

As we all know, the actor will control the weight in order to look good in the photo. Cheng Yunling was also known as a little fairy by fans, but now, how long has it been before she has gained five pounds.

Five pounds! !! !!

Five pounds! !! !!

How can this be tolerated.

The main culprit was Shi Qing's various feedings. Yes, after tapping the video function with his uncle, the young master stopped taking photos and changed the video.

Cheng Yunling could still rely on his strong perseverance and thirst for thinness before barely holding back after taking photos.

After all, the photos were taken, and when Da Shao was satisfied, she would not care whether she would eat or not.

But now he changed to video! !!

Cheng Yunling has since become a background board in the video call between Shi Qing and Tan Mingjin.

Unlike other background boards, her background board is always eating.

Eat, don't you get fat?

The point is that Cheng Yunling was shocked to find that she used to control her appetite for food very well. Maybe she was refreshing during this time, but she gradually began to collapse her willpower. At night, she wanted to eat all kinds of food.

this is too scary.

She must change.

Cheng Yunling, who was distressed, decided to clear the showdown.

After listening to her various explanations, the young master narrowed his eyes slightly and looked up and down Cheng Yunling:

"You refuse my pursuit for such simple reasons?"

Cheng Yunling: "... I will help you modify the time, not to reject your pursuit, but to reject your superficial pursuit."

"Oh."

The youth's face was at least two degrees whiter than her, showing a little ostentation, a special look to Cheng Yunling:

"Let's go on the surface."