80: Mermaid or Siren (6)

Shi Qing watched as Long Tuzhu was thrown away by the dragon in front of him.

Moreover, the dragon is still working hard and clumsy to conceal the guilty conscience, while it seems to be invisible, but because of his huge body, it moves conspicuously to block the direction of the dragon's vomit, and clears it when trying to seduce. deep sea:

"I used to collect a lot of big pearls, of all colors, and hid in the trench below. Shall we go and see?"

Shi Qing: "..."

The little mermaid shook her tail, Bai Nennen's arms pointed in the direction of Long Tuzhu, and her voice was tender: "Isn't that yours?"

Jinlong's face was stiff again.

Except for the little mermaid, the brain of the house tyrannosaurus that has never communicated with people is blank, and I don't know what to say.

Is it to say "Yes, that's my dragon vomit, but this means that you are not my cub, cub."

Nope.

No.

Jin Long decided not to acknowledge his death. His beard was floating in the water with a guilty conscience, his tail was stiff, and his two bright golden eyes looked earnestly at the little mermaid in front of him.

"I do not remember."

When Shi Qing saw this big golden dragon looking at himself, he wanted to laugh. He was holding a dragon claw closest to himself, and stunned with a tender face, his voice was sweet;

"You have a bad memory. When I saw you, it was in your mouth."

"This should be your most important thing, otherwise you have to put it in your mouth when you sleep."

Jinlong: "!!!"

He racked his brains and said, "When I woke up, you were in my mouth."

So, the most important thing is you.

After saying this, for the first time, Longsheng said that the golden dragon was so shy, the long dragon tail was no longer rolled up, but rolled flat and rolled it, holding the big rock under the sea.

The creature in the sea beside the stone was swimming slowly, and suddenly saw a huge dragon tail falling from the sky and crashing into the stone.

The stone cracked silently and broke to a terrible ground.

These creatures were stunned, and had no time to think, and the nagging swam away.

mom!

There are monsters here!

The Jinlong above didn't know what kind of trouble the shy "石头" stone had caused to other fish, but still hesitated and waited for the response from the little mermaid.

As soon as he raised his eyes, the little mermaid was gone.

He turned around quickly, chasing behind the beautiful silver-white tail that was swinging, but did not dare to move too much, only to try to follow slowly.

Shi Qing shook her tail and swam up to the dragon tossing the beads.

This dragon ball is really big and mellow. Although it is only the size of a mermaid, don't forget the big tail of Shiqing.

His upper body is about the same proportion as a human, but the tail part is two meters long when the tail fins are counted. That is to say, this round dragon ball is more than one meter high.